What bugs you in ET?

FireWienie

• Platinum VIP

When someone plays way too serious on pubservers and goes totally mad when he lost at whatever he wants to achieve

• Like 2

When my mouse jumps to a corner of my screen and I end up getting stuck looking at the ceiling or floor during a duel.  Seems to happens more when I spot an enemy lol... <_<

Getting stuck... in walls boxes barrels anything and everything hate it. Happens a lot if you like to play dead. Also anything and everything that explodes sometimes it feels like I am a magnet for these things. :lol:

you forgot to add that they usually do this while they play useless classes, and maybe when an engi wasn't even needed :P

edit:

But for me 'unhittable' is the worst insult ever. When someone says something that's stupid and has no technical evidence whatsoever (defending it as if it was some obvious truth) that already pisses me off. Let alone the fact that they mean you have no skill.

Being called 'cheater' means your opponent at least admits he got owned, it's an insult, but you can take it as a compliment

If they call you unhittable, they are basically telling that you didn't frag them in a legitimate way *and* you are not skilled.

Or when they call you "lucky" when you kill them.

• Like 2

people camping with panzer / bazooka for 10 maps in a row, or people in general that use heavy weapons too much.

pffff ... easy one: laaaaaaaaaag xD, I just hate it when I accidently put my palm on my touchpad :mad(can't aim or shoot)  or when some random guy steals my kill after a hard fight, and I just hate it when a medic wouldn't revive me while not in a batlle :censored .... trollers or people calling me a fgt never bugs me not that I'm one , but the exact opposite 

When youre trying to defend an obj in a closed up room, and a random person comes with a flamethrower and you know youre doomed unless you spray and pray

If it ever happened to you in jay3 surprise is the one to blame :P .. don't know if uses ft on other servers

• Like 1