Favorite Anime

CookieMonsta

Just started Full metal alchemist : Brotherhood -- it's quite good concidering that fact that I watched 50 episode in 3 days

Only? Pfft. I just want to tell you FMA: Brotherhood is better in general :P But its just my opinion

Only? Pfft. I just want to tell you FMA: Brotherhood is better in general :P But its just my opinion

Yeah finished it yesterday, didn't really like the end though

Consuming god ??, sacrifsing the gate ?? I mean that's like they couldn't find any other way to give them their bodies back, and they fergot to wrap up loads of stuff like what happened to the female general and the colonel, he ruled the contry blind ??

Anyway it was good in overall, think I'll start watching breserk, any good recommendation ?

• Clan Friend

I don't remember whether anoyone mentioned the anime 空の境界 (Kara no Kyoukai) - The Garden of Sinners

I'm a bit hesitant to recommend something I haven't watched fully, since I'm still at episode 3 (even if 1 episode lasts about 1 hour, vs the usual 20mins of the average anime)

Also, the atmosphere of this anime is a bit dark, already in just 3 episodes there is stuff like murders with dismembered bodies, rape, suicides and whatnot, all with a mix of supernatural powers, so it might not be for everyone's taste (viewers discretion is advised, put the kids to bed etc. etc. :D)

But it must be said that everything in this anime like drawing of characters, backgrounds, music, is high quality imho, after just 3 episode I would say it's definitely worth watching. I hope I won't be disappointed later, but I think I won't.

trailer (watch in HD):

• Like 1

Anyone is a Fate fan? It is based on a Visual Novel which, I believe, had three routes (haven't played it).

The 2014 remake of Fate/Stay night will follow Unlimited Blade Works route. I'm sad because Saber is not a Main Character in it I think =[

They are also making a Heaven's feel route as a movie

• Like 1

I saw an episode of that but I prefer Queen's Blade and High School of the Dead better :D

This. Good ecchi are always fun. You should watch Highschool DxD if you haven't seen it.

• Like 1

is Neon Genesis Evangelion any good ?, also is it just me or naruto is getting worse after the previous chapter ??

I hope it was rethorical question. Best anime I´ve seen, especially if one likes mecha.

"Aldnoah Zero" is airing, watched 3 episodes and liked it so far. It resembles something between Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince and Code Geass(which is class in its own). Interested how it develops forward as in 3rd episode there was shown finesse plan execution.

This. Good ecchi are always fun. You should watch Highschool DxD if you haven't seen it.

highschool DxD is good ;):P

btw when is the next season of it coming?