Favorite Anime

CookieMonsta

Any good places to watch animes on?

Discovered that crunchyroll finally was made accessible in our region also. Though I´m wondering how many anime series other of you civilised people can watch? Like under A latter I see only 8 animes and K 9. Thats not so much to choose from, especially when I´m interested mostly in mecha, which are again only 8 on the list.

kissanime.com

most are in HD and subs and dubs. but naturally (or unnatural maybe...) i prefer the subs.

this site has EVERYTHING and keeps up to date.

oh and Paranoia Agent was nice. just watched the first episode. during the intro sequence i remembered that i watched this some years back. gonna watch it all again because i have forgotten most of it. but yeah, this one is good.

im still waiting on (if it will ever be releases/made) is the second season of Attack on Titan.

• Like 1

legal sites...who uses that?

Fansubs are much better =]

Well there could be started a never ending quarrel but lets keep it by the forum rules, shall we;)

Though I´m really interested if there are shown different amount of content in other countries, like in US.

Clannad

Bleach

Attack on Titan (best anime I watched yet)

Clannad After story (the saddest shit I've watched in a while :( made me cry, and I'm 19)

A Certain Scientific Railgun (not too shabby)

Death Note

Sailor Moon (too good)

• Like 1

i know nothing of crunchyroll. i dont go there when i have already found the best :P and isnt crunchyroll a pay/subscription site and free for 480p? kissanime is free free. and most shows are at least 720p and all others are 1080.

My ranking so far.

1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

2. One Piece

3. Attack On Titan

4. No Game No Life

5. Code Geass

6. Bleach

7. Naruto

8.Sword Art Online

Whats is "Attack of Titan" about everybody is talking about lately?

Attack on titan a.k.a Shingeki no kyojin is best anime released 2013-2014 you really need to watch it.

Season 1 is 25 episode long and season 2 is starting soon.

Just watch the opening and you are hooked its so bad ass

Also i started watching this new anime Akame ga kill, anyone else watched it? so far it's really good :)

Also i started watching this new anime Akame ga kill, anyone else watched it? so far it's really good :)

yeah I'm into akame ga kill too I just love that Esdeath lool, can't wait for ep 11....

Yeah, this show is pretty awesome!

I'm watching many shows but another one that stands out is Tokyo Ghoul. Anyone watching it?

Attack on titan a.k.a Shingeki no kyojin is best anime released 2013-2014 you really need to watch it.

Season 1 is 25 episode long and season 2 is starting soon.

Just watch the opening and you are hooked its so bad ass

Im not sure about Akame ga kill, but I know a lot of people know Attack on Titan. The reason season 2 is taking a while to come out is mainly because of the fighting scenes. It taks them a long time to draw them because it's so fast paced and full of detail. I cant wait :P

Plus the opening has so much detail, like I cant imagine drawing all that to make it so perfect!

P.S. Mikasa and Levi are awesome, Levi is cool and Mikasa is braver than i ever was xD

Edited by FireWienie

Yeah, this show is pretty awesome!

I'm watching many shows but another one that stands out is Tokyo Ghoul. Anyone watching it?

heard it's an 11 episodes anime....I'm too scared to watch it because I might like it alot xD