Question

23 answers to this question

Appears to have been a server glitch - it's nothing personal Ding.  Allot of people's XP and admin levels were reset because of it, including some FA members.  Sorry for your XP loss, I don't think it can be restored. :unsure:

admins can give xp I had 300k xp

I would like back

Edited by DingRinging

There may be a backup that we can restore from, but who cares about XP anyways? It's just a game. At this point, we are more concerned about the people that lost admin levels and VIP status.

And no, we cannot give people XP, we can only remove it. ;)

• Like 2

I was admin befor and i was able to give xp to each off the solder class you can give xp even if it lost

Damn, I lost my XP on Silent earlier today, but played for a couple of hours and got some back.  Just went back to Silent and the little bit I got back earlier was gone, too.

Waaaaaaaaaaahhh! 

post-8468-0-93888000-1401780511_thumb.jpg

Edited by yoyo

I have 0 xp every time I connect

Even if we can restore someones xp without a proof of your xp there is not a chance of restoring.

• Like 4

If we have xp lost bug in Jaymod server we can restore everyone xp. So maybe we can restore silent server xp too.

• Like 2

There may be a backup that we can restore from, but who cares about XP anyways? It's just a game. At this point, we are more concerned about the people that lost admin levels and VIP status.

And no, we cannot give people XP, we can only remove it. ;)

High levels can, 18+. http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Admin_Level_Structure#silEnT

!setxp slotnumber amount

Appears to have been a server glitch - it's nothing personal Ding.  Allot of people's XP and admin levels were reset because of it, including some FA members.  Sorry for your XP loss, I don't think it can be restored. :unsure:

I would like back

Damn, I lost my XP on Silent earlier today, but played for a couple of hours and got some back.  Just went back to Silent and the little bit I got back earlier was gone, too.

Waaaaaaaaaaahhh! 

You can get it back if you have a screenshot and report it on tracker, unless if leaders decide otherwise in this case.

• Like 4

Mine got reset too and even if at first you're like "wtf?"... it's just XP, not so hard to earn them again.

The admins are doing a good job at setting people's admin level back pretty fast.

So just play and you'll be level 4 in every class in a couple of days.

• Like 2

My xp are 0 every time I connect, it's annoying!

My xp are 0 every time I connect, it's annoying!

I've added this (back to 0 4-5 times per day) on the report on tracker. We'll fix everything as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience !

• Like 1

Mister Platonic War, you made a terrible mistake there! It says !resetxp, not setxp! You complete idiot, go buy new glasses man :o

Thank you Redbaird!

• Like 1

I would like back

I was admin befor and i was able to give xp to each off the solder class you can give xp even if it lost

Even if we can restore someones xp without a proof of your xp there is not a chance of restoring.

I saw Tipsy ask a Regular on Silent1 earlier (my today) if he had a screenshot of his XP, which means that he was thinking about this problem then.  A server-glitch-fix with a database restore is the most practical solution.  FA High Admins might be able to restore XP to individual players, but proof-of-XP would be needed and could only be done when the player is on the server.  I suspect that only the FA Founders have such a command, and you don't see them on the servers much, do you?

The last time I purposefully took a screenshot of my XP was when I applied to the FA-clan.  I might have 'accidental' screencaps of my XP (or yours), but I don't take SS every day, so such records would be inaccurate, too.