Back in action

CompleX

Hello everyone, it's been a while.

Some old ones probably remember me under the name of =F|A=Moumoumouette, I left about 2 years ago to join the military.

I am now back from this life and glad to be.

I now have a steady job here in Canada in accounting which means that I have more time for myself.

Lately, I've been wanting to replay W:ET since I haven't been able to touch the game for a while.

A few admins (I didn't note the names, sorry, (I know Achilles/Rambo was one) but I'm sure they can identify themselves) on the server actually wanted me to apply to be a member; after telling them that I was actually an inactive member, they still encouraged me to refresh my admin status, which helped me take my decision.

I know that I am now an inactive member, therefore I wanted to give an update on my situation and say that I am now able to be active on the forums again.

Since it's been so long, I am going to insert an update of my application since a lot has changed.

Also, I've been playing mostly on the Silent server under the name of CompleX, and I would like to keep that name instead of Moumoumouette

Thank you

Ingame Name (Origin): Moumoumouette/CompleX
Xfire : moumoumouette
How often do you play: Several hours per week
Referral (Which member referred you): Stated above
Do you use TS3 ( Yes / No (If not why not?)): I can
Your expertise ( Coding, Web designing, Photoshop, etc) : I followed a few coding courses.
Do you have VIP membership: No
Have you donated: Not yet, but since I now have a steady job, it is now possible.
Will you be able to help in recruiting?: Definitely
What you will be able to offer to community, if you join us: I think that I've grown a lot by joining the army. It made me more mature and I think that with all the experience that I have from the game, I can definitely continue to help as I did years back.

Tell us about yourself:

I am a 20 years old guy with a diploma in accounting & management - going to the university in the near future.

I work as an accounting technician in a company that opened its doors about 3 years ago which installs/dismantle/does maintenance on aviation simulators.

I've served in the Canadian Forces but it just wasn't for me. This lead to my second life option which was accounting.

Even after all these years of playing this game, I still enjoy it and I would enjoy even more helping others with my experience.

See you in-game

~CompleX

• Like 4

Welcome back.

Your name "CompleX" rings a bell...I feel like I've known you before  o.o

• Like 1