Let's play... Extraction! (aka Dirty Bomb)

Xernicus

So I hear that there's some new members invited to the Nexon Beta program, so let's use this to make FA known before the fact. :D
Let's schedule a game day/night and meet up on TS or whatever and have some fun!

And remember, unfortunately, we cannot take screenshots or videos, and they do have a process monitor when the game runs, so don't give up your beta privileges just for just a single screencap.

• Like 1

And remember, unfortunately, we cannot take screenshots or videos, and they do have a process monitor when the game runs, so don't give up your beta privileges just for just a single screencap.

Mobile/camera shots? :D

Can't play from Japan..area restrictions...................fk

got 2 keys to give for beta....pm me if u want.but check avaible location first

i guess i need to wait......................

9. JURISDICTION ISSUES/SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS.

The Service is not available or accessible in countries or territories where we are operating a localized version of the Service through a licensed operator, such as China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. 

edit:no more beta keys.

Hadafuq do I make an account? Attempting to make one with Nexon but it doesn't seem to be letting me :(

Thoughts, guys?

Nah, Maluco gave me a key.

EDIT: Also, lolwut at them changing the name back again xD

Edited by Heretic121

Signed up again, not sure if my other signup got messed up or something as I already played in closed beta :<

Hadafuq do I make an account? Attempting to make one with Nexon but it doesn't seem to be letting me :(

Thoughts, guys?

Download nexon laucher,from there you download Dirty Bomb...sign up,insert the key

not sure after that cz ,as you nkow,i wasn't able to continue :(

Yeah but the Nexon launcher requires I sign in, but I need to create an account and their website is giving me an error when I try to finish registering lol

Yeah but the Nexon launcher requires I sign in, but I need to create an account and their website is giving me an error when I try to finish registering lol

Go here and click the big yellow button :D http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/

If that doesn't work do you have something like Noscript running or similar? as it pops up a box to fill in.

Go here and click the big yellow button :D http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/

If that doesn't work do you have something like Noscript running or similar? as it pops up a box to fill in.

That's got nothing to do with the launcher o.O lol

ip banned maybe?try incognito mode from google chrome or try to creat an account from your cel phone?

good luck

I'm not sure, I've contacted their support. Just got to provide them with infos and see what they can do :)

EDIT: Excuse me while I repeatedly smash my face into my keyboard. I thought about what everyone was saying about add-ons, and specifically any that would affect it. I realised that AdBlock+ has, in the past, messed with website's loading properly because their developers, the website's not AdBlock+'s, like dicking with us Adblockers. Anywho, "paused" AB+ and tried again. Worked perfectly fine. Thanks for the help guys.

Edited by Heretic121
Update.
  • Like 1