F|A Base map for W:ET

DeathBringer*

this map looks beautyfull and i would like the distance view like it is, that gives a good point for sniper on both sides...

maybe you can make a wall with roof over the sideway over the river with a big hole in the ground which you cannot double or trickjump over ;-)and then an engi have to build some woodplanks to close the hole...

one advance point is that axis have not such good defence points...

all in all a very good map

• Like 1

• Administrators

Please ask Belo or someone to add the waypoints for this map and I will add this map on hardcore so you guys can test around and get feedback. Nice to see new map!

Looking forward for more new maps from you! More maps like special delivery, adlernest, etc would be fun for hardcore server

• Like 7

this map looks beautyfull and i would like the distance view like it is, that gives a good point for sniper on both sides...

maybe you can make a wall with roof over the sideway over the river with a big hole in the ground which you cannot double or trickjump over ;-) and then an engi have to build some woodplanks to close the hole...

one advance point is that axis have not such good defence points...

all in all a very good map

Thanks, i might work something out about the axis defence points, but i think the allies can crossfire pretty well.

Please ask Belo or someone to add the waypoints for this map and I will add this map on hardcore so you guys can test around and get feedback. Nice to see new map!

Looking forward for more new maps from you! More maps like special delivery, adlernest, etc would be fun for hardcore server

Will ask him, when it's finished (with all the scripts i still have to do i think i wont be finished in another month)

And thanks!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge Deathbringer, that's a very good project! Is this your first map?

This map looks great, a bit SupplyDeppot's style at begins^^ 

Is it possible to add the = of our tag :   =F|A=     +   Fearless Assassins (maybe no caps for every letters)

Very impressive, +1 !!! I'd love to play it on HC

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing your knowledge Deathbringer, that's a very good project! Is this your first map?

This map looks great, a bit SupplyDeppot's style at begins^^ 

Is it possible to add the = of our tag :   =F|A=     +   Fearless Assassins (maybe no caps for every letters)

Very impressive, +1 !!! I'd love to play it on HC

No it's not my first map, but it is the first im planing to publish

About the =F|A=... I tried it but it takes too much space and it doesnt look that nice then

And at the end i'll add the real pictures in the map, will make my own textures and add pictures like this for example: http://fearless-assassins.com/uploads/1285646828/gallery_2598_181_35838.png and many others...

And thanks! :D

Nice Job Deathbringer looks really good I am currently working on a SoF2 to ET Map port and would love someone to discuss things with add me on xfire hofshadow. :)

Edited by Shadow!
  • Like 1