Needs to be said

Eggtato

Most of you know at least the older members not so the newer ones will know me. Some of you might not like to see this but I need to say it. I'm not looking for attention i'm coming hear to say this because I regret what I did and I want to say it because it is the least I can do. 

I regret the way I acted after leaving it was childish and immature I don't know what drove me to do such a thing the things I did and what I did made me lose a lot of people that I considered friends. The reasons why I left were stupid. I let down a lot of people those two months, the people that helped me to get to where I got to, the people that stood up for me because of my age all for me to let them down. I understand why people took it badly I understand why people felt bad after seeing how I acted on the server because all they did was help me an and actually I learnt a lot while being the clan those months from the people in the clan and all I did was throw it back in there faces. It has taken me time I disappeared and as I said some people might not like seeing me post this but I knew it had to be done for people to know that as much as it seemed like I through it back in there face I took there advice and have used it. I know I let down a lot of people and I burned a lot of bridges and I know it will take more than this to make it better but I want to. I regret pretty much everything that I did and how I treated the clan and how I acted on the servers. I deserved what I got and I don't expect people to forgive me I just want people to know that I am sorry for the things I did and how I acted. I also want to say thank you to the people who helped me I know I didn't say it and those people might look back and think why did I help that immature little s**t and I will understand that. 

I am sorry and I regret everything, I didn't come here looking for attention I came here to fix what I destroyed, I came here because something in me told me that I needed to do this.

WolfENgang 

• Like 6

While I recognise that you've said this before and not much came of it, I must say that this time I feel willing to forgive you.

I'm not sure what else to say, so I'll just leave it at that.

• Like 1

I Forgive you and will support everyone allways :) it,s okay to make mistakes Everyone makes mistakes/bad things

I've made a similar mistake ..

It,s okay to fail noone can accomplish what they want when they want they work hard for it

Everything will be okay Learn from your mistakes And Retry the thing you want to eny time :) i,m still in school it,s pretty hard for me ..

Edited by LaGg3r
  • Like 1

It's all good wolfie, I don't think anyone here holds a grudge or ill feelings against you, and if they do they need to grow up.. We all do stupid things

admittingly you done some pretty stupid/childish things, but we have all been there at some point..  I was 14 once, and I don't remember, but I am sure I was some sort

of serious a$$hole.. All is good as far as I am concerned, and it was good to hear from ya :D

• Like 1