Phoenix sucks

Midnight

So while Phoenix is away this weekend, thus preventing me from finishing some work, I thought it would be fitting to pay tribute to his absence with a song of the band he went to see.

It's so fitting..

• Like 2

as i was watching the video of Dust in the Wind a crazy thing happened............i threw up just a little in the back of my mouth :blink:  and at the same time i shit my pants.  :wacko:

JK Ph0eniX      :yahoo   glad you had a good time and made it back safely. 

• Like 1

as i was watching the video of Dust in the Wind a crazy thing happened............i threw up just a little in the back of my mouth :blink:  and at the same time i shit my pants.  :wacko:

JK Ph0eniX      :yahoo   glad you had a good time and made it back safely. 

Oddly enough I had the same reaction :P

• Like 2

JK Ph0eniX      glad you had a good time and made it back safely.

was there a danger he wouldn't make it back safely? Is there lots of cougars at the concert praying on impressionable Kansas fans?

• Like 1

Clip his wings!!!! Pull out his talons, grind his beak down!!!! Throw water on him......and send him a mean email :D

p.s. also there should be a little dirt kicking at him somewhere in between all that.

Edited by karmablack
  • Like 1