"Initializing" on my screen all the time

i got another player having the same problem...name dark*start hes a regular...maybe there r more player having this problem...=/ but this screen long like 5-10 min and then desapear...

@dare can we try change  the setting again people still having issues

maybe need to set  g_csmethod  to a higher value seeing you tried lower and still problem or just set g_csmethod 0 like it says an be done with it lol 

new since 1.2.70

g_csStrings (New since 1.2.7) Description This cvar sets the number of strings packed in one packet. Increase the value to a maximum of 15 if there are players on the server reporting init screen issues. We suggest to test some lower values first, and if the problem persists, increase the value until it works properly.Note: If none helped use g_csMethod 0. Parameters Type: [1 ... 15] X Number of Strings packed in one UDP packet. Default: 3 

Do those guys have GUID\XP who encounter problems?

yup all regulars 

• Administrators

ok going to change back to old settings... tonight. But require would server restart... 

• Like 2

I like how fast you guys are and always concerned about things that are not ok.

Thanks and congratulations for all the good work on this clan. I know it should probably be a more useful post but just wanted to say that.

Cheers

Dani

• Like 1

ok going to change back to old settings... tonight. But require would server restart... 

PLEASE!!! for a couple of days I have the same problem, the screen is permanently "initialization" lost bridges, tanks, machine guns.

I would greatly appreciate if you change back to old settings.

Sato.-

• 1 month later...

I have same prob also, happens only on nq3 and nq2. I can join game but some parts are missing (command posts and destroyable things) there is only location mark there (red and blue and green lines)

Masa_1964

P.S tested today and problem is gone... :) now it shows initializing only few seconds and then its good

• Administrators

I have same prob also, happens only on nq3 and nq2. I can join game but some parts are missing (command posts and destroyable things) there is only location mark there (red and blue and green lines)

Masa_1964

P.S tested today and problem is gone... :) now it shows initializing only few seconds and then its good

Are u still getting initializing on NQ #3?

Tried to connect to NQ3: Got "Initializing" and "Preparing" on my screen, though not for long period.

thats normal :)

Yeah it comes but it goes away in few sec, but thats okay.

Masa_1964

also normal when a new map load it will come up for like 15 seconds then its gone :)or when you first log on :)

I'm having the same problem reported by Daniele ... I followed the discussions, reading with Google Translator, it is difficult to understand, but with a little effort I could understand that the problem was solved alone ... I'll wait to see if it solves alone. But if anyone has any help, I'm grateful.