Take Care

NotYourEggo

As a few of you may know, I had surgery on my wrist in December. I am close to fully recovered and am back into gaming. I dont play Cod4 anymore and have no intent on coming back to the clan if it is going to be full of drama. So I will be leaving FA (for the final time : P). It was fun while it lasted. Was here for a little over a year and enjoyed it most of the time. I will be on Team Fortress daily almost if anyone wants to frag with me. Take care everyone. It was nice meeting you all. Goodbye

Edit: I will keep in contact with those who I got to know!

Edited by NotYourEggo
  • Like 1

As a few of you may know, I had surgery on my wrist in December. I am close to fully recovered and am back into gaming. I dont play Cod4 anymore and have no intent on coming back to the clan if it is going to be full of drama.

I think that is a bit of an exaggeration to say the clan is full of drama. We had a rough patch recently indeed, but saying that we are FULL of drama is a stretch. Get hundreds of people together and show me a perfect community :)

Take care and glad to hear your wrist is doing well.

• Like 3

As far as I know the drama has burned itself out for the most part, but if you wish to leave I will respect that.

Take care friend, I'll miss ya :\

• Like 1