Donkey run over by Google Earth....

Ol Smoke

lol i dont think the vehicle of google street view want to hit a donkey, i have read the article, and i dont know how a person can be searching for that type of photos haha instead of that i have seen the vehicle of google street views and it would be very damaged after hit a donkey so that make no sense

• Leader

Take a view to the left of the 'dead' donkey and you can see it walking away. It was probably wallowing in the dust of the road when the pic was taken and got up and walked away down the path. Unless the Google Camera Operators were trying to hide their mistake and stood the dead donkey up by the side of the road, so that they could say, "dead donkey? What dead donkey?".

Looks like a kangaroo in that picture. And if you go down on the image, you can see it walking next to the other truck. Who says THAT truck didn't shoot him? :P

Edited by Krayzie

Looks quite clear that it was the G car to me.. However, regardless of how it happened I dont really think it's a 'lol' moment. >.<