what movie are u waiting to see

MISSOURI_MANIAC

I saw previews for that. I liked him in the movie Mall Cop, ha. Just downloaded dark shadows it looks to be funny. My favorite movies this year are The Avengers & TED.

who doesnt like doug hefernan :)

i saw dark shadows, nice camera work and costumes but the story isnt that good imo.

not really a movie but i am excited to see what happens in dexter in the new season and homeland too.

any of you into tv shows?? what do u watch?

edit: just realised theres a sub forum for tv shows B)

Edited by c_ballzy

tv shows right now revolution is pretty good and its only on the third episode i also watch Grimm but ufc and family guy mostly lol and of course football but yeah he is hella funny i luck chuck and larry with Adam sandler but pretty much everything he does is funny also check out guys with kids and Sullivan and son both are hilarious and pretty new guys with kids has Anthony Anderson who is one of my favorite actors being that i am more of a comedy guy

Med gallery 181 251 60016

Edited by MISSOURI_MANIAC

Im waiting for The Dark Knight Rises to be published on dvd/Blu-ray

Spoiler Alert if you havent watched The Dark Knight Rises dont press spoiler.

also waiting and hoping for New batman / dark knight movie coz the Dar knight Rises was left in ending that there could be another one with robin :) so lets hope and pray for it.