Oh, No!

RedBaird

• Leader

FA has forced me to come out of my cave!

As a disabled US Army veteran, you'd think I'd have a lot of time to get things done, but I seem to lack the energy.

The only exercise I get is on ET.

I need a new and fiercer name than the one Joker 'caught' me using. I'm thinking of BroadButt, a play on broad-band.

I hope nobody is ever offended by my dry, droll and demented sense of humor online or ingame. Associations just pop into my head and I sometimes cannot resist sharing them. Sometimes, they do thud, though.

Did I forget to : ) :) somewhere in this message? I do forget to add that qualifier ingame, and some take puzzled offense.

p.s. where's the spell-checker in this editor?

• Like 1

Now, from the sophistication given off from this thread, I believe you are worthy of a sophisticated name.

Might I suggest the following:

-Alberto Einsteinito; a smart, and latin sense which gives off the personality of doctors, helpful yet interesting

-Dr. Acula; a sophisticated vampire but also a band

-Devilspawner; I find this name really sexy for no absolute reason

-ted; you get all the girls (aged 4-14) and the movie was pretty darn decent

Let me know if my creativity excites you.

hello and welcome hope too meet up with you on the server sometime g/l with your app :)

• Leader

Barb, I'm still ok in your eyes, even though I teased your name a little? It did occur to me that the 'Barb' might be feminine, but I persisted in typing your name with a Texas accent, as "Bobwar" or "Bobwhar". :)

• Like 1