Oh, No!

RedBaird

Barb, I'm still ok in your eyes, even though I teased your name a little? It did occur to me that the 'Barb' might be feminine, but I persisted in typing your name with a Texas accent, as "Bobwar" or "Bobwhar". :)

:lol hahaha you are funny ;)

• Leader

Ok, Ok, the public demands that I keep this name, so I shall.

But a boy can dream can't he?

Using Slenderman's thinking, I wondered about "Gluteus Maximus" or maybe "Gluteus Sapiens"!

Googling "Gluteus Sapiens" returned "Homer Sapiens Gluteus Maximus" and "BUTT-MAN, AKA (Gluteus maximus Homo sapien".

It never occurred to me to combine the two, but I suppose they are not mutually exclusive!

I still don't quite understand the term 'Redbaird" I asked you on the server before but I seem to have forgotten my response. Why don't you just make your RedBeard so it can be more "piraty" or do a cosmetic change, black looks good on anything.

For example: RedBaird

or R3Db@!rD for that more hip feeling

• Leader

Hello and Welcome..

One Vet to another, Tks.

I've been through the VA Benefits process, if you ever need my humble info.

Oh, and I hope your "Tks" means "thanks" and not "team-kill-sonofagun". :)

• Leader

I still don't quite understand the term 'Redbaird" I asked you on the server before but I seem to have forgotten my response. Why don't you just make your RedBeard so it can be more "piraty" or do a cosmetic change, black looks good on anything.

For example: RedBaird

or R3Db@!rD for that more hip feeling

I thought 'baird' was an old form of 'bard' as in Shakespeare, so RedBaird is a play on RedBeard and The Bard.

I googled it, and can either claim a Scottish poet who was at one time a member of both the "Nationalist pary" and the "British Communist party". Ironically, he got kicked out of both parties for being a member in the other party.

Or, I can lay claim to the inventor of the first Practical TV, albeit electro-mechanical. Think spinning disks, etc. I can be the colour Red in his system? Or should I be "BlueBaird"? "BlueBairdOfHappiness"? I got four hours of sleep and my mind is wandering around and around.

Wikipedia says:

John Logie Baird FRSE (13 August 1888 – 14 June 1946)[1] was a Scottish engineer and inventor of the world's first practical, publicly demonstrated television system, and also the world's first fully electronic colour television tube.

BTW, I'm too old to be hip anymore. Is "hip" even a hip word anymore? Is Slenderman unhip for using the word "hip"?

REDBAIRD, QUIT WRITING AND POST THE DAMNED THING!