Some pictures from DF!ghter

This was after paintballing in belgium really nice some had some nice blue spots hehe.

DF!ghter drunk with a red bull to get at least some non alcohol in :D

And can't miss this DF!ghter on the beach, live pretty close to it :)

• Like 6

• Leader

Can we all you "Blue Boy" now? Or at least "Blue-Spot Boy", or maybe "Blue-Spotted Boy"?

You really confused people when you logged onto jay3 and began talking about your blue spots. Some thought you were going :yahoo !

hehe nice to add a "face" on a name :D

great pics ;)

It would be nice to make a topic with only the pictures of all the F|A members ;)

Many of you already know me and LuCkY13 but i will add a new pic from the end of July ;)

34dfko1.jpg

It would be nice to make a topic with only the pictures of all the F|A members ;)

there is a topic on that, showing FA member's pictures...you will see gubb there also :) ..i just cant seemed to find them for now

34dfko1.jpg

thread hijacked :hijack but nice couple happy pix too Lucky and Barb! nice to see you guys :D