COD BLACK OPS Black Ops 2

Im sorry, i think i might be busy playing Diablo3/Borderland2 and Bioshock:Infinite, they should have stopped at Modern Warfare 2 in my opinion...

I don't know,the last 3 COD games were pretty disappointing,they were made basically for the multiplayer and this is the thing i hate the most.Maybe if they wouldn't have released one game a year,they they would have enough time to make a good one.Imo this one looks kinda too evolved for the COD series.I mean,is the next game going to look like Halo or something?

I think that it is the right step for Call of Duty...They have created their own niche in arcade shooters and this would be a nice change/refreshment. I really don't like how everyone is comparing to Halo. Halo is about super soldiers, aliens, and set farther into the future. All the stuff being implemented into BO2 is either used now or in prototype, like the Quadrotor...I havn't bought a COD since mw2 (it was cheap and addicting) but I may get this one.

Don't think I will buy it. Don't like the feeling in the new games.. Best feeling was cod4 with the q3 arena engine. Cod mw2 and black ops are using the IW4.0 engine.. Quake 3 arena engine <3

• 3 weeks later...

In my point of view black ops 2 is going to the rip off of battelfield 3 . They added jet gemplay and new stuff but it's not gonna be good i think. And at first black ops at trailers the looks like best game on the earth but if you play the game its a disaster . Same thing gonna happen to me if i buy BO2

judging from the trailers looks like shit ;P

if the trailer is shitty i don't want to think about the game.

• 1 month later...

Here is the vid trailer

I am pretty stoked because Activision the creators of Cod4 are developing it. I will be playing this one aaaaa lotttt! I predict. Hopefully it is released for Mac at the same time, else big frowns.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If it sux that bad from the get go why make it? No one has played it maybe it won't be as bad as people are saying here. Laintime had a good point although i don't read about game engines so i don't know what one offers over the other.