COD4 Server COD4 Admin Level Structure - Updated

daredevil

the only thing i noticed yesterday with commands lagging was with the GUID switchers. and the reason for that was A a lot of ban were being issued at once and B the ban wouldnt go through untill the rules were spamed for that player and the server welcomed them to it. once that was done the ban would go through,

is it me, or have u been saying that for a long time? :(

I've WANTED it for a long long time but I've had no money.. I still have very little money but I can spare £10 for a download of it so I'm getting it now :)

just in time for me to leave :P

but yeh thanks dare! great job

Stfu dude, these cover-ups of your crush on me are not working. ;)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Well good job with the next conversion. Will TF2/BF be changed or left alone?

Have no single clue for both :P I will leave TF2 up to u. U fix it up :) BF3@Joedirt :)

• Administrators

Um, alright. I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

Once u are done, update it on wiki. @ wiki contact Kai.

Then make a post in TF2 and report it so i can move it to announcements. :)

Cheers and thanks!

ok I disagreed with this strucxture that was a bit more then the average brain could cope with my name is about to be dreagged though the mud but it ok I have resigned by now I wont embaress leaders by knowing more about the players then them but ehilst you are all dragging my name through mud please remember I like muds it was good for my skin

ok I disagreed with this strucxture that was a bit more then the average brain could cope with my name is about to be dreagged though the mud but it ok I have resigned by now I wont embaress leaders by knowing more about the players then them but ehilst you are all dragging my name through mud please remember I like muds it was good for my skin

please avoid causin drama on forums. thanks.