abnerdog connection interrupt for muliple players

soulJAHmon

we are having massive CI issues tonight and my xfire isnt working either, could be related or not?

HELP?

Today I and a few others had a problem with most of us having connection issues all at the same time during game. Just thought I would let you all know and if you had the same problem just post it here if you want.

• Administrators

Any word on a sever update or reset? Killbox has become unplayable for me lately..

Please provide winMTR results. Without that their is nothing much I can do.

• Administrators

I know that lately I have been getting far worse connection than normal, getting connection interupted 10+ times per game, when I normally have a great connection to the server.

winMTR please.

• 3 years later...

Hi Guys

I am having an issue playing COD4. I play on the Begginer 24/7 server. I get periods of severe lag and occasional connection interrupt message. I have lagometer and get long blocks of lag then all is ok again. But can get this multiple times in ingle team deathmatch match.

I downloaded winMTR 64 but I get message saying it cannot resolve ip address.

My computer is an MSI GT70 2PC laptop

Intel i7

8GB Ram

NVidia GTX870M graphics

Windows 8.1 64 bit

The spec should be more than enough for game this old.

I have experienced the problem in 2 locations at home in London and at friends in Liverpool however we are both using Virginmedia as isp

I should point out that I am playing over wifi (don't know if that is issue but I have tried resetting router and wifi adaptor in laptop. I think wifi adptor is Killer E2200

Any help gratefully received

A couple of things first here.

1. this posting you've posted in is for another server and not the Beginner's server.

2. this posting is 3 years old and you should have created a new post rather than resurrecting this 3 year old one.

Another note is this could have been posted in the COD4 help section as well for perhaps better responses to your issue.  As for the CI your experiencing I get these too from time to time.  Sometimes it is just the day I connect because later when I connect it seems to be fine. It can also be the time of day when more internet traffic is bogging things down.  If it is not consistent every day and every time you play lag then it is likely not your machine nor the server, but the connection at the time.

Check this out too:

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum-171/announcement-9-how-to-recognize-your-lag/

Edited by A_Snake
added link