NQ1 Christmas

Nordwolf

So earlier Dare has told us we would get a winter map rotation "in december".

It's one week into december already and since Dare is awol, one of the other server administrators should help us out here.

Well besides maps, I don't know if there were any plans for a Christmas mod too (like hats and health packs etc.),

but that would blend in nicely of course.

As for maps, here's a few winter/Christmas maps and I would like NQ1 members/regulars to add their suggestions to the list.

- North Pole

- Frost 2

- Fuel Dump Christmas

- Tram Siege

- UJE Snow Patrol

It's easier for everyone if you add a link to the map in our download section.

(Remember: if it is not there, upload it)

When we have enough suggestions, we can choose which maps should be in the cycle.

One more winter map:

Transmitter

Haven´t played it for a long time.

Northpole with grinch pack would be fun also.

Yeah I was gonna add Transmitter too, but didn't want to end up with an endless list :P

+ 1 for more donations we are still over 2000 bucks short for this years end. And Christmas is just around the corner.

I already donated 20 and '2' and '0' are the first 2 digits from the 2000 you need, so that means you still need 00.. Winter maps! :D

I'm also looking forward to the christmas maps, but make it daylight christmas maps. I'm terrible at night time maps where it's snowing.

It's gonna be snow maps that are chosen in the end, day or night is not important.

Attention all F/A personnel... where are the christmas decorations ? Let's get the ladders and the lights out, and get the christmas decorations up. Most of you pups probably still come out ahead($)at christmas. peace