daredevil

Server Update F|A silEnT RECRUITING XPS

Will there also a extra profile field be added for the guids for silent?

Well considering that the game is picking u;p three different etkeys on my side, the etkey doesnt exist

Well considering that the game is picking u;p three different etkeys on my side, the etkey doesnt exist

What you mean etkey doesn't exist? Join server and ask co leader to !finger you. You should have silent GUID.

...Going forward mod will auto resolve etkey issues so you don't have to go on 3rd party websites and download and put etkey in your etmain folder. Once you join server, mod will generated GUID for you. No more XP save issues.

I found a guy that still has no GUID, that means that maybe is not working the new system or is a bug?

Screenshot: (slot 25)

I found a guy that still has no GUID, that means that maybe is not working the new system or is a bug?

I don't think its a bug, since he have his silent ID,as far as i know,what the mod do,is to make like a internal silent only GUID, and there he can save his XP&level.

I don't think its a bug, since he have his silent ID,as far as i know,what the mod do,is to make like a internal silent only GUID, and there he can save his XP&level.

Aaaah, then that means that he still has to go to one page to get a Generate GUID?

I know I have an GUID. However, I want to back it up. Also, its calling to a different GUID than the one I already have F|A admin on. Its calling to one that I used three years ago.

Screenshot removed. He has silent GUID but no PB GUID. that's perfectly fine.

Looking to join the group. I'm a Paramedic in real life. I'm pretty decent with an automatic. If you guys would be willing to take me in, and under your wing, contact me at warrenmixon@yahoo..... I have 10 years of Wolfenstein experience.... The old Beach server is my favorite... You guys ROCK!!!!

Warren

Looking to join the group. I'm a Paramedic in real life. I'm pretty decent with an automatic. If you guys would be willing to take me in, and under your wing, contact me at warrenmixon@yahoo..... I have 10 years of Wolfenstein experience.... The old Beach server is my favorite... You guys ROCK!!!!

Warren

Read the rules and post your application here (assuming you're from America).

Woohoo thanks for keeping us current throughout your hardwork! :1:

Geoff foo this topic is old now :D