is cod 4 still good?

mrmonmon2

The story get boring after doing it a billion times but the multiplayers is still fun. You got plenty of people on to talk to, make new friends, hang out with old friends. Maps always change, you could be at the bottom one map and then the top the next one. So yeh I still like it, probably will never get tired of it.

Guess thats what being an addict sounds like lol.

(also since this isnt really related to technology....maybe move this to COD discussion section or Spam...just a suggestion..)

Edited by speedfact

best game in the cod series imo, its wat 'started it all'

Have to disagree on that one, this was the first to start MW, which in my opinion, I liked the WWII games better, like CoD2 had an epic campaign, so did Black ops and World at war. But still one of the best games in terms of multiplayer, like it much better then MW2 multiplayer especially because of a server browser instead of matchmaking, and also great clans like this!

The story get boring after doing it a billion times but the multiplayers is still fun. You got plenty of people on to talk to, make new friends, hang out with old friends. Maps always change, you could be at the bottom one map and then the top the next one. So yeh I still like it, probably will never get tired of it.

Guess thats what being an addict sounds like lol.

(also since this isnt really related to technology....maybe move this to COD discussion section or Spam...just a suggestion..)

this is more of a poll twas the general idea

Still good to me, besides the fact that it is the best game my laptop can run and multiplayer is the best once you've gone through the campaign.

Yeah, the campaign is how I always start games like that. Then I move on to multiplayer.

the game is still the best for pc. Playing on consoles.. i would have to disagree, i like the games like Mw2, BO and Mw3 better on consoles.

BUT PC>>>> COD4 :rolleyes:

the game is still the best for pc. Playing on consoles.. i would have to disagree, i like the games like Mw2, BO and Mw3 better on consoles.

BUT PC>>>> COD4 :rolleyes:

I'm better at games on consoles, but I seem to have more fun on PC haha. I think COD4 is good on both PC and consoles.

Sorry for bumping this, but I have a question related to this thread:

Is the PC version of this game worth buying for 30 dollars? I mean, do CoD4 servers still get full on a daily basis? Because I'd like to try the MP out. Keeping in mind I'm a W:ET player, what I'm looking for is a game with a large community of players with many mods available.

And no, I don't care much about graphics, so I don't really need MW2/3 if CoD4 is still popular.

Edited by carnage.