U.S & Israel prepare to go to War with Iran

Penisland

Hate to say it, but isolization of the US is what we in the states should demand.

Although I have never been a fan of it, I am more tired of saber rattling & wars.

The US protection (and it's establishment) of the Israeli state frankly sickens me. I see Israel just as bad as any terrorist state.

Not looking for religious or geopolitical arguments here. Just sick of war mongerring idiots who feel that "god" is on their side and sell it to their people with fear and rhetoric.

hate to say it but the U.S. is run big time by the zionist Jews. Two of the biggest world powerhouses under their hands...they can do whatever they like :(

US is so war weary right now I dont see it happening unless Iran attacks someone.

Or if Iran has been proven to have nuclear weapons. At that point I can see a massive attack on iran of conventional arms that will flatten Iran completely. Then it'll be up to the russians and chinese to continue if they so choose.

Hate to say it, but isolization of the US is what we in the states should demand.

Although I have never been a fan of it, I am more tired of saber rattling & wars.

The US protection (and it's establishment) of the Israeli state frankly sickens me. I see Israel just as bad as any terrorist state.

Not looking for religious or geopolitical arguments here. Just sick of war mongerring idiots who feel that "god" is on their side and sell it to their people with fear and rhetoric.

Last time the US declared isolationism, they paid and supplied the UK with equipment, arms, AND men, to fight against germany :P Declaring a position means nothing with global war.. Eat or be eaten.

• Like 1

.. Eat or be eaten.

Wasn't that pre WWII Germany mentality?

I just want the US out of Middle East affairs. Arab nations have fought each other for centuries. Let them have at it. Let Israel stand on its own & see how long they last. Any arab attack on the west.... turn the region into glass.

• Like 2

I just want the US out of Middle East affairs. Arab nations have fought each other for centuries. Let them have at it. Let Israel stand on its own & see how long they last. Any arab attack on the west.... turn the region into glass.

Just to clarify I wasn't saying 'eat or be eaten' is my way of thinking, im saying that's very much a politicians way of thinking. And thus, the country decision maker's way of thinking.

We all want western footprints out of the middle east. The west is ASKING for global war interfering with middle east problems. I am all for helping victimised populations all over the world, but sending in western forces is unfortunately a no-go. I would sleep better at night knowing that the west weren't intruding on middle-east territory, and knowing some countries are suffering because of it, than risk global war, and death to everyone.. Especially with certain factors such as OOOOOH MONEY! being involved. *sigh*

I'd be more scared of Israel than the US. Israel has taken large parts of Egypt in the past and there soldiers are one of the toughest in the world, SEALs are just a bit better. But still, i think we are facing a nuclear war if this happens.

Personally, I feel Iran has it coming to them, and that we shouldn't be protecting Israel. Additionally, as an Officer Candidate in the Marine Corps, if we get involved in such a conflict I am likely to have to fight there in a couple years... not something I'm too keen on.

The Middle East will always be in this state. The majority of it is, and as long as there are people there, will always be religion. Religion and oil. Oil is big but these guys DESPISE each other. They're all nuts. Some of the radical thinks are in power.

NOW.... I can tell you very, very, VERY little of what I know. And I have to be careful what I say on here. But, as of now the US government has stepped up on building certain vehicles. Out contract was to build so many and there was an extension to it. Well they insisted that the extension be moved forward. Lots of full capability vehicles ALL finished by October 2012. This is just one of many. But its a variant that has become very popular over there and SAVES MANY LIVES!!!

And there is also a big order for NBC units to go on certain vehicles. 500. NBC stands for Nuclear, biological, and chemical. Its a system that in a sealed vehicle (as most are now. Stryker, Abhrams, etc) will filter out the weapons from the air.

So just my own opinion would be yes we are either bracing for impact or planning another war thats gonna be a brutal one. Any information other than this would possibly lead me into the back of a black van LOL!!! I work for one of the world leaders in defense.

So that is all.

Its definatly not about money

They just hate us that much

They hate us because we are free.

Personally, I feel Iran has it coming to them, and that we shouldn't be protecting Israel. Additionally, as an Officer Candidate in the Marine Corps, if we get involved in such a conflict I am likely to have to fight there in a couple years... not something I'm too keen on.

I agree this will not be a fun one if it happens

I'd be more scared of Israel than the US. Israel has taken large parts of Egypt in the past and there soldiers are one of the toughest in the world, SEALs are just a bit better. But still, i think we are facing a nuclear war if this happens.

Nuclear still takes alot of balls nowadays. There will be chemical and biological for sure

it'd be pretty huh? :)

• Like 1

Well stated Death Hunter. I know while the US military branches are dropping personnel and troops, they are also increasing orders on weapons and machines. In fact, I may have an opportunity to fly the new F-35 vertical take-off jets as a USMC pilot. They are decommissioning the aging Harrier jets and Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft. Quite a bit of money being dumped into this kind of equipment when our country is supposed to be leaving fields of active combat.

i dont think the USA will attack the Iran. USA has no money to make war.

Don't worry China will lend us the money.

That's about how stupid we are like we need to get involved in another war. The US economy is shit and we all know it and like I said before we own two businesses here and thankfully we have done well financially and that's more of we used our heads when starting up but either way the economy is failing which helps us to be honest considering the types of business we choose to open. My point is the occupy wall-street protest are now spreading and there is 1,000's protesting here in KC now as well blocking traffic and it's pissing a lot of us off. Almost ready to run them over...

One of the reasons for the protest is the way banks loan out which is at fault of the government for giving these big banks a bail out to buy some new rugs for their offices. Our government is so great at throwing money around that we don't have and war is costly and there is no gain from this. Reason I go into the above is the point of how f***ing stupid our government is in talking about a war that we have no way of paying for therefor more shitty decisions will come during and after which will have even more negative effects on our crumbling economy.

Instead of getting involved with yet another war we need to just sit here and let the middle east strap bombs to their self and just have a big ole party. Israel is a shitty ally who will only want our aid yet would probably never return the favor if we needed it. Before we go wasting our money, the citizens money and money we don't even have helping aid in a war we need to sit down and fix our own damn problems. Let them deal with it as we have no business helping anyone in the middle east far as I see it.

These protest as just a start of people in panic.

More and more people are unable to feed them selves daily and when people are desperate they will do desperate things. I've had a total of 6-robberys in my stores.

What's also concerning is the gun rattling of Israel and threats for a preemptive nuke strike on Iran. Nukes are zero sum game. No winners.

They have added staff the Bannister Federal Complex lately and if you do not know what that is let me explain. It's the biggest government facility that produces 85% of the "non" nuclear components of the United States. It's the single most dangerous complex in the United States. There is nuclear components there and it's swept under the rug as why would they tell the truth to create panic. Guess where it is? Kansas City.

If there was a nuclear war a single bomb at this complex would set off a chain reaction that would level the entire mid-west. There has been many news investigations into this complex and it's impact on us that live near it but they are always shut down and one reporter for NBC was even arrested and pressed charges on.

Ofc, all country's need a place to build such weapons and the Mid-West is considered the worst section so they gave it to us. They even canceled a complex in California and shipped it's supply's here earlier in the year. I live in Missouri which is the meth capitol of the US so it makes sense they would put everything dangerous they got in our area. I grew up here and live south of all city's and living in a very nice place, own almost 2 acres of land and everything here is brand new. Not all of us in the Mid-West are in poverty but the majority is and for that reason we have all the risk.

Silly as it sounds if there was a nuclear war I would fear for our safety as it's already been confirmed that the next terrorist hot spot is here as they can possibly level 3-6 states in one hit.

I voted for Obama as I figured with him as the poorest president I figured there would be more focus on fixing up the US's lesser then neighbor hoods. Instead he's wasted millions on bailouts, stimulus, gives us 85% of the US's materials that makes nuclear bombs and get's involved with shit like this. Exactly why he will not stay president, his approval ratings are shit and this is no help.

Do you really think the big shots in Washington would give a damn if Missouri/Kansas fell off the map?

US is so war weary right now I dont see it happening unless Iran attacks someone.

No we are not, Obama is just a idiot and probably hoping if there is a war before 2012 elections so he'll get it got 4-more years to continue bankrupting us.

Exactly, no one in the middle east gives a damn about us so let's let them kill each-other. Who really cares.

Edited by Amber L. Winchell
  • Like 2

Russian Today? The Putin Network is at it again! Yeahhh right.

On the side note, if Obama does goes to war with Iran, it would be the definite end of the Democrats. In the time of a weary America with two wars, to start a third war (with actual troops on the ground) would be absolute political suicide.