Server Name will be changed

daredevil

• Administrators

COD4 HC server name will be changed in memory of abnerdog for a day. If you have any suggestions please post here.

• Like 2

Thats great dare! Could be Longlive Abner or Mike4Ever or MM never forgotten?...i know it lame lol, wish i could think of something better..

Edited by speedfact

=F|A=Abnerdog=F|A=

=F|A=Abnerdog Forever

=F|A=Abnerdog's Afterlife Annihilation (I guarantee he's pwning everyone right now :D)

Please post an announcement when server name will be changed. I haven't played COD much lately, but I want to come play in his server for a day, for his honor.

• Like 1

Abnerdog's Doghouse

That one is perfect.

While I'm here and thinking about it, should he be added to the Honored Vets or just leave his stats alone?

• Like 1

what about a console banner?and i think Abnerdog's Doghouse a good one but some ppl can make fun and i ll not like this..

While I'm here and thinking about it, should he be added to the Honored Vets or just leave his stats alone?

edit: i think we can make something in his profile like a medal or just something like a veteran lvl admin..

i think Abnerdog's Doghouse a good one but some ppl can make fun and i ll not like this..

Ill just beat em up if they do. since doubt anyone would dare make fun of sumthin like this. Could put a banner on his profile that says gone but not forgotten?

what about a console banner?and i think Abnerdog's Doghouse a good one but some ppl can make fun and i ll not like this..

Go ahead and let 'em try, I got a boot with their name on it >:D

I missed this topic.. I asked in different one, but i'll also ask here.

Can we move him to the Honored Veteran group? We can't do much but i think it would be a nice act from our side.

• Administrators

=F|A= Abnerdog's Doghouse

Tag's for that day will be =F|A= Daredevil |A|

Thanks!

/locked

• Like 1

• Administrators

Server name changed in honor of our friend!

We will rename it back on Monday!

Thanks

• Like 1