Forums signature request

• Administrators

Anyone can request their forums signature here. Be patient since there are only few signature maker atm. If you think you have good photoshop/signature making skills feel free to help.

HAAAATE PAINT!!!! crappy crappy crappy

Blasphemy! Burn her!

Seriously though, look up ms paint speedpaintings on youtube. :D

Psst doesn't anyone have a sig request? My 1337 photoshop skills need honing. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

are you any good at sigs ackmey? it will of course have to contain my colors, pink, black, and white. ill come up with a kickass phrase about owning noobs or some shit and maybe a cool picture i found? i know i want it to say something like "so many noobs so little time."

I'm competent, yammy could probably make something more stylish for you (I like his animations lol) but if you give me a little material to work with like you said (colors are good so far, a pic would be nice but I can find one otherwise, and the general syle you want) I can make something decent. :D

Just throw up some ingredients for us and someone will make you a decent sig. ;) I know I'll try.

:hi

• 4 weeks later...