I totally missed this thread show how. I would have tried something myself. Plenty of good stuff in here already really.

A bit off topic but @Artisan & @anyoneElseWhoCares, Anything I post here, that isn't specifically a copyright held by somebody else should be considered completely public domain. So use whatever you like, however you like. Edit it, sell it, claim you made it. Doesn't matter to me at all.

I totally missed this thread show how. I would have tried something myself. Plenty of good stuff in here already really.

A bit off topic but @Artisan & @anyoneElseWhoCares, Anything I post here, that isn't specifically a copyright held by somebody else should be considered completely public domain. So use whatever you like, however you like. Edit it, sell it, claim you made it. Doesn't matter to me at all.

you can still try to do a design :P

im waiting for exact to come back...since he can order t-shirts

• 5 months later...

I was just bumping this thread. The t-shirt idea still sounds awesome and I have seen some designs and hell, I would buy a t-shirt. I dont know the status of the idea as of now since the last post was 25 july 2011. Anyone have an update?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...