Etpub players - Sound pack

daredevil

• Administrators

Etpub server will be converted to silent mod as planned before. I am making new sound pack for silent mod.

Hitsounds will remain same. Spree sounds will remain same. Would you guys like to see any more changes? I am thinking to add Baska/Saiz sound pack in it. Not too much but few little song vsays for fun times.

What you guys think?

Sounds lovely. I think there are some popular ones from Hardcore server, !love, !song, !haha. If someone is able to put a fresh batch together that would be nice too. One thing that I think gets more complaints than complements is the song that plays last 30 seconds of the map.

One thing that I think gets more complaints than complements is the song that plays last 30 seconds of the map.

omg i hate that song !@ i always press limbo to cut that crap :D

Well the main reason I go to etpub is to get away from the !haha and !sex. If possible I think it would be best to keep the custom sounds to a minimum. Or at least let the vsays be only accessible to higher ups. Etpub has a rather serious feel to it compared to the other servers and I think it should stay that way. On Hardcore there is always someone spammy the !haha or !camper and it can get annoying for others.

But I guess I can always just delete the soundpack if need be.

Well the main reason I go to etpub is to get away from the !haha and !sex. If possible I think it would be best to keep the custom sounds to a minimum. Or at least let the vsays be only accessible to higher ups. Etpub has a rather serious feel to it compared to the other servers and I think it should stay that way. On Hardcore there is always someone spammy the !haha or !camper and it can get annoying for others.

But I guess I can always just delete the soundpack if need be.

I agree with Rooster, a minimum amount of vsays, sometimes the spamming can get annoying and there's not always an admin on to keep the spammers at bay.

I'm sorry Dare but i wish and that never could happen, i don't like vsay's on pub, it suppose to be more close to etpro and not to Jay. I dislike the vsay spammers.

@Baska There's a song called "puto by Molotov" if you decide add the vsay's add it.

maybe lvl 2 and up or something can use fun vsays if you decide to add them. I like using some of the fun ones occasionally :P.

maybe lvl 2 and up or something can use fun vsays if you decide to add them. I like using some of the fun ones occasionally :P.

even from lvl 2 will be spamed .. so Dare how about leave etpub clean , and add them to hardcore ?

I'd like to support the vote against this action as well due to the fact that I dislike the !haha, !sex, etc. I feel that we should keep the etpub server as is since people are happy with the way it is. My one question is why convert the etpub to silent mod?