Warmest Greeting from Indonesia

Orangutan

Halo im Ry in Indonesia, been around W:ET for quiet sometimes. I normally play on Begineer 2 server but sometimes I go to other FA server as well. Im the eldest from two siblings. A wasp is my fear. Blue and green is my fav colors. I like spicy foods, cold water + less ice cubes with citrus, avocados, coconut, banana (Duh! Orangutan) and milk, sometimes sharing the milk with my grumpy elderly cat x) Basketball is still one part of my fav sport. My type of music is tropical beats, gamelan (traditional ethnical ensemble), cultural and few hard rock just to pump up the adren a bit during downhill cycling. The farthest I have been from home was the UK. Nintendo is my preferable other than PC. Warmest greeting to the FA population and see you on the servers

Terima kasih

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Hello Orang Hutan xD

Woah wait, ever since I was stung by a bee as a kid ive feared wasps/bees as well. My favourite colour is green too. I like spicy food. Basketball is my favourite sport too 😮 You trying to copy me? :D Peniru!

Welcome to the clan buddy!

Sama-sama!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks K3rmit, RendeL, AnG3L, CheepHeep, White Raven, Carbonautics, Kai, United Blood, Nancy, DJ aka GDR DJ, notellenPage and everybody in the forum for the warm welcome 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...