MOLOTOV'S ON JAYMOD!!!! :D:D

Andrestor

There were molotovs back then on Jaymod, i just don't know what happened to them.

when you spawn you dont have them,but if you take ammo after spawn you will get some.dont know if something changed thought,havent been engy for weeks :P

• Administrators

No molotovs in Jay1atm , don,t know bout other Jay servers,but idea isn,t so bad at all :)

You obviously never experienced molotov spam with 50+ ppl. While it does have some practical application the way people play on Jaymod these days it would make the maps that already have almost impassable choke points like Oasis totally unplayable without adrenaline so thats something you will never see on Jay 1, on Jay 2 and 3 some maps have it enabled if I m not wrong.

Molotovs are enabled on jay3 on all maps, but only for engineers. They spawn with 0 and have to collect ammo packs to use them.

Molotovs are enabled on jay2 for the map uje, for soldiers, engineers and field ops. You spawn with 3.

No other maps have Molotovs enabled on.

You obviously never experienced molotov spam with 50+ ppl. While it does have some practical application the way people play on Jaymod these days it would make the maps that already have almost impassable choke points like Oasis totally unplayable without adrenaline so thats something you will never see on Jay 1, on Jay 2 and 3 some maps have it enabled if I m not wrong.

We should bring molotovs to oasis just for the hell of it =P. Its already extremely difficult to get past the choke points =D (good solid rifle spam and a good mine field = gg). Bringing the molts in will just add to the fun =D

• Administrators

We should bring molotovs to oasis just for the hell of it =P. Its already extremely difficult to get past the choke points =D (good solid rifle spam and a good mine field = gg). Bringing the molts in will just add to the fun =D

NO