Images Watercooled PC!

OK I'm ready to play ET now!!!  Hahahahaha!! (not mine)

Stop Overpaying! PC and Mac Affordable Repairs & Upgrades Do Exist!

Edited by Elf
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, probl3m said:

Nice n cool aio asus. 28'degrees on idol

IMG_20191001_231229.thumb.jpg.dec16befa080161a4525492871b0cc4b.jpg

Nice rig! Keep a close eye out on that 5700XT though, and RMA at the slightest suspicion of a failure. None of my Sapphire cards have lasted more then 3 years.
Been looking at AIOs lately. What are your load temps on that 120 rad?
Thinking of going 360, but perhaps I won't need to.

Edited by Xernicus
Mistook two fans as 240, rad looks to be a 120

Hi Xernicus, hottest its been is 44 deg but I am using an open case (only 1 side, the back and tempered glass at the front) so thers no case thermal build up, I guess that does make a difference. Its an overclocked 2700x using Asus Strix motherboard overclocking utility +13%

I hope that helps a little

Edited by probl3m
  • 100 1

I too use a AIO closed loop water cooler, mines the coolermaster seidon 240 on a 2600X so not as fancy but like probl3m my temps are around 25 idle and tops off @ 48C when running AIDA64 stress test (so its being hammered). Also like Probl3m i have the side constantly off but even with it on the temps are only a few degrees difference.

Best thing i ever bought tbh and only £40 (ish) at the time. I actually had it before i upgraded to AM4 so had to get coolermaster to send me an AM4 bracket but all good as they gave and sent it free of charge. :D I had to use the wraith Heat sink and fan that came with the CPU while i waited for the bracket and temps were on average 10C+ more than with the AIO water cooler.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...