Server error message/cannot play

EyeofHorus

Hello . I entered the game some minutes ago and after being playing for some minutes i got auto-disconnected and now i cannot connect anymore. Also i still dont see any servers on my servers list ...i will try to attach screenshots.

So in Recruiting server i got the message that server is disconnected. In Beginners i got message that my client is providing invalidate user info ... i even tried to overwrite my etkey but still have problem ... please help me ...

20190327_124348-min.jpg

• Leader

I was going to say that I had seen an "EyE" playing on Jay#1 / Recruiting yesterday.

ADDED:  

You last played on Silent 1 as "EyE"

and on Jay#1 as "UnnamedPlayer".  

Edited by RedBaird
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

Create new profile and try to connect 

I created new profile and managed to enter server. After 1 minute i was kicked from server with same error message .

Edited by EyeofHorus

• Leader
1 hour ago, EyeofHorus said:

Is solved . I reinstalled the game and it seems the problem is related to when i try to chsnge name in game. But now i lost ALL my xp

You were on Recruting Jaymod at 1440 UTC with the name Unnamedplayer.

You were then on the server an hour later, with the name EyE and a DIFFERENT GUID.  Your "lost XP" is connected to the old GUID that you had earlier today.

If you do not copy the etkey file from your etmain folder and save it elsewhere before you reinstall, then our Jaymod gives you a new Pb guid.   The same goes for your silent.dat file that is in your Silent folder.  That one 'produces' your Silent GUID, which is how the Silent servers save your XP.

Always save those files elsewhere before you reinstall, so that you can put them back in later.  Reinstalling replaces those files. :(  You should save the new ones that you have now for any future problems.  See if you have any backups for them.

Do you still have that "name change" glitch after you reinstalled? We need to find the source of that problem.   

Did you lose all of your custom config files after reinstalling?

I try to never reinstall.  There are a couple of other ways to "test out" the problem(s).

OOh, I just notice your post in the 'other thread':

Did you put the etkey file into your etMain folder?  There may be a new etkey file there already, from you connection to Jay#1.  Like I said, you are showing two different PB GUIDs on Jay#1's records.

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

I have a pm going with you which is still private still ,but I'm going to post what symptoms you had and what you've done.

EYE- Error : Protocol Mismatch between cliente and server . .... running imcompatible version of game .  on more than 1 server

Me-

Sometimes you have to right click et.exe and run as administrator if you can try this install, i know its a working version, I just used it a couple weeks ago, just overwrite the original game install. It will keep all etkey and Guid keys.  I gave the =F|A= link. but i suggested the 2.60b update first

Eye-

ok , i did and i now can enter in some F|A servers that i couldnt enter before :))

But i tried to connect to another server from anotyher clan using " connect to ip"  ( i dont have any server on my servers list ) , and now i dont have anymore the error : protocol ....... message but still i cannot connect to the server. It appear now this message " couldnt load na oficial pak file ; verify your instalation and make sure it has been updated to the latest version "

when i am on game menu and click on " play online " , my servers list is empty

he tried connecting to this server 109.230.239.115:27960, which I checked and was down on trackbase

I gave Daredevil's  masterlist redirect

ET Masterlist hacking and redirect fix for players

I hope this may help you more EYE. ill watch for you on the server

Edited by Sl@yer
I Misread the post about recruiting server, not recruiting on the server?
  • Like 1