Pic of the Day 06.03.19

DJ aka GDR DJ

• Leader

I did a Google search for the fist pic and it returned a "Possible related search: vacation😲

The 9Gag title for that pic is "Small sausage party in Finland". 

Edited by RedBaird
emo added
  • Like 1

• Leader

BTW, I really, really, must, MUST post some of these pics on FB, to my page and to my friends' pages there.

That dog-pic would go great on my dog-groomer nephew's page.  😆  Plus that one about the white poodle with the fancy haircut who keeps chasing the ball on its tail.

• Like 1

Yep, that was the title for it :)

But I dont see only drink there 🤔 so idk what the title means 🤷‍♂️

• Leader

Let me see if this webm will play here...nope, had to use a website to convert it to a gif.

478087708_FBFAdog-cake190306_460svvp9.gif.4a4d6e6035d18f70207b0d0c7d3ee276.gif

• Haha 2

• Leader
4 minutes ago, LazyHippo said:

The last one of Vindstot's combo is amazing, cant believe that ammount of snow, is it?

AHHH!  I did not recognize that at all.  I thought it was soap-foam covering the ends of two faucets!

The true title is "Snow covering two street lights"! ❄️ !!!! ❄️ 🇫🇮? 🇳🇴? 🇷🇺🇨🇦? Uh, that could be snow in @EVIL BUTTERS neighborhood?  Some places in the USA's Sierras and Rockies have over 10 meters of snow. (drifts).

• Haha 1

Its actually candelabra. This word is usually used for the candle holder with many "arms", but is also good for street lamp. (at least in Hungarian yes, maybe in English not)