McBain is here

mcbain

I am feeling McBain in the membrane!  Going to be looking for you this evening, bring extra trousers because if we are enemies I intend to steal yours🐀😲

• Like 1

Lots of people here! Good to see some old faces and meet new people. It might take me a bit to shift to the style of play and rules here, but I can assure you I mean well. If you see me doing something stupid, just !slap me silly until I learn.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:13 PM, potty200 said:

Hello mcBain. I played at bp3 many years ago with ELC. Good to see you about as I remember the name!

Long time no see! Good to run into original BP3 regs.

On 12/31/2018 at 9:24 PM, mcbain said:

Long time no see! Good to run into original BP3 regs.

Have you seen anyone else from bp3 recenetly? I am still best mates with Gorm who now lives in China. I haven't heard from many oldies for a while.

Mostly only the people that migrated over to OFClan servers. I have been playing mostly on QAW for the last several years.

For as long as I have been playing this game..it really has only been on 3-4 servers for 12+ years. Kind of crazy consistent.