2 type of football

Eazy

I'm much more into American Football for sure

If soccer would extend the size of the goals or do something to increase the scores of the games I think I might become more interested in watching.  Just seeing the ball go from one end of the pitch to the other again and again and again just doesn't do it for me.  I know it's rather American to say "higher scores is better" and in most cases I wouldn't agree but for soccer I kinda feel like this to feel more entertained. 

• Like 2

It will be surprising from me being French but I do prefer american football for sure and for many reasons. I just regret we do not have more competitions showed on regular tv channels. Same for baseball, you must subscribe thematic channels to be able to see some competitions.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 2

@.KeLFOuTO!r. 

They have been talking about putting a team in London England :)

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a World Football League? 

Ninja runningbacks from Japan along with Sumo Lineman?  Scottish Caber tossers and Russian Strong men out there, It would be Sweet!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I saw once, on ESPN (promoted with a welcome packaging for a month), this strange australian game. They called that "soccer" if I remember that well. Something like 15 vs 15, like rugby using hands and foot....but the field is "eggy".

Any idea, without google ? :) ( i didn't use for this com, to easy)

So three footballs ?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I like both.

I grew up with real football and am an Ajax Amsterdam fan. I like the emphasis on technique and tactics in r football. I don't know if it is the lack of big scores that keeps US folks away from the game and playing any significant role in it, or just (or also) the fact that they just suck at it and realize they will never catch up with the real football countries. What I do not like is the influence money has on the game nowadays. I think football is on a declining path and only a few clubs will spent billions and buy every above average player. I think the Am Football system of amount of money equal per team is a blessing. It keeps the clubs alive and ensures folks have compatible teams all over the country.

But, since visiting Denver in 2015 and seeing American Football for the first time I got hooked. I love the passion and energy in it. In general I love the American passion for sports. And the fact that fans of opposing teams just sit side by side in the stadium. Great! What I do not like is the short amount of time in a year the sport is actually played.

In Europe there was a period of time (mid 90ties to mid 00's) that there were Am Footballteams. It was quite popular, but did not continue. I remember kids from my youth-center being cheerleader at the Amsterdam AF club. I guess we in turn suck too much at AF to get it really started. I recall all better players were Americans stationed here to get experience of being for over their tops. I guess Europe is much better at rugby. A lot of folks I know turned their backs at real football and turned to rugby for being more fair and players not being such pussies as in real football (see Neymar e.g.). Also fans are much better at rugby.

• 100 1