fed up

Slaughterd

so you even atemt to fix youre issuses f*** it et is the only game i play and im so pissed the f*** off about how its ran i could spit  i guess the problem goes all the to the top or the top just aint got the balls to do shit about it so i say take off you mothers dress and fix this f***ing game because im starting a sight that is going to put all you fake hacking punk in the lite so enjoy while you can im hoping at the top they will listen and at least check it out recruting is nothing but hacks what the f*** is punk buster for any wase or is it cheating only when admin with orange status can do what ever they want to people and there all bitches excpecaaly danger and the pope both weak worthless players . so once again just fix the game please for every one just may be they will want to donate because as it is who whould even think of aonating being done thisd way 

• Haha 1

• Leader
6 minutes ago, Slaughterd said:

so you even atemt to fix youre issuses f*** it et is the only game i play and im so pissed the f*** off about how its ran i could spit  i guess the problem goes all the to the top or the top just aint got the balls to do shit about it so i say take off you mothers dress and fix this f***ing game because im starting a sight that is going to put all you fake hacking punk in the lite so enjoy while you can im hoping at the top they will listen and at least check it out recruting is nothing but hacks what the f*** is punk buster for any wase or is it cheating only when admin with orange status can do what ever they want to people and there all bitches excpecaaly danger and the pope both weak worthless players . so once again just fix the game please for every one just may be they will want to donate because as it is who whould even think of aonating being done thisd way 

I think you need to understand something. The game was not created by FA. We have many servers running this game with different settings on all of them. If you don't like the settings all you have to do is try another server. If you really want to complain about the actual game go to this website https://www.splashdamage.com/games/wolfenstein-enemy-territory/

We have many players who is donating because they like our servers so your threat about no one will donate is not valid to my eyes. Just look at the donations page....

Just go find another server to play on and I hope you will find something that makes you happy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Slaughterd said:

First off, you need to calm down.  If you have a problem in the game, insults are not going to help you resolve it.  Second, insulting regulars who never create an issue won't help you either.  Third, if you suspect someone of cheating, please report it through the right channel.  Record a demo and post it on the forum.

If you have issues with an admin or anything else important, use the Contact Us form.  I also strongly suggest you go read about our rules and make sure you understand them:  https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Admins are doing their best to make sure things are smooth during the game, but it's impossible for them to be everywhere at the same time. 

Donating to the clan helps with the server costs.  Every admin is as passionate as you are about ET, and we're all doing our work voluntarily for the good of the clan but also for the good of ET.

So please, stop with your insults and disrespect, whether it's on the forum or during the game.  

Edited by n3g4n
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 2

Translated from hoodlum to English:

"So do you even attempt to fix your issues? f*** it! ET is the only game I play and I'm so pissed (the f*** off) about how it's ran I could spit [on you]. 

I guess the problem goes all the [way] to the top or the top just haven't got the balls to do shit about it, so I say: take off your mother's dress and fix this f***ing game because [or] I'm starting a site that is going to put all you fake hacking punks in the light. So enjoy while you can I'm hoping [at] the top will listen, and at least check it out. Recruiting is nothing (?), but hacks: what the f*** is punkbuster for anyways or is it cheating only when admins with orange status can do whatever they want to people and their bitches especially Danger and ThePope, both weak and worthless players. 

So once again, just fix the game please, for everyone, just maybe they will want to donate because as it is who would even think of donating, [while server is] being done this way."

If I want to get drunk without drinking, I can just read the OP again. 

Edited by darkfang77

excuse me 1 sec while i step out my mothers dress..

now if you gonna come here insulting and being a douche bag 

your gonna have bigger problems then your game running like shit.

its not our server its your system or game so instead of  of being all hostile 

why dont you ask for help to fix your game like a normal person 

we do have a support section and people that can help.

Edited by D..X
  • Like 3

• D..X locked this topic