=F|A= 1on1 Cup: Group Stage

Mufasa

if there's a referee needed you can pm me too if there are no others around i am also set for referee atleast i thought so 😛

4 hours ago, DFighter said:

if there's a referee needed you can pm me too if there are no others around i am also set for referee atleast i thought so 😛

I know you have admin on the server, but that's entirely different from being a tournament official. There are currently two tournament officials, myself and TurtleMan/Mufasa. CheepHeep has offered to help as needed if there are any conflicts, also. Beyond that, we won't be needing any help, as the rules are clear. Feel free to PM me with any further questions!

dare setted me as referee for the tournament but since emal dont need help emal is free to referee everything himself saves me the time.

Goodluck with the tournament guys

2 minutes ago, DFighter said:

dare setted me as referee for the tournament but since emal dont need help emal is free to referee everything himself saves me the time.

Goodluck with the tournament guys

Like I said, there are 3 of us. Thanks, though, man! We worked hard putting it together.

the duel I had granted vs Sonofdoc 

has been canceled, sent me a 1 hour hour before the start
motivation had to go out with friends

I think that in this case his wild card is used?

8 hours ago, Cquattro said:

the duel I had granted vs Sonofdoc 

has been canceled, sent me a 1 hour hour before the start
motivation had to go out with friends

I think that in this case his wild card is used?

Yes, his wild card is used.

On 6/24/2018 at 11:19 PM, Mxt0r said:

I can see you're speaking italian, i've google translated and to answer you, I'm playing since 2004 and I play 1on1 only since 2009, my passion for it and my work make me be unbeaten in 1on1 since the 6th January 2009, then I could beat mAus NuggaN phyZiC sNoOp outlAw iNsAne Damon, crush3r, coOles, FiREBALL Bl4d3, butchji XyLoS and around 700 other players.. i compted 3216 1on1 demos since 2007 so 6433 1on1 played..

who cares

• Mufasa unpinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.