ET Server F|A RECRUITING XPS [FIXED]

daredevil

• Administrators

Jay1 is down for some reason and I am working with gs.com lazy staff to get it fixed asap.  Only jay1 and HC are hosted with gs.com so we got to deal with them. Sorry for the trouble. 

Working on it and will post update asap.

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Sonofdoc said:

Take your time man! I’m sure we can all be patient!

I am impatient when any server goes down. Issue is incompetent gameservers staff. Other servers, we host so i can fix easily or talk to datacenter tech directly. gs is completely different ball park. 

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Just be glad YCN-Hosting is gone. They were the worst and screwed me on my servers so bad, it never recovered

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Just be glad YCN-Hosting is gone. They were the worst and screwed me on my servers so bad, it never recovered

anh YCN - company which stacked servers like crazy and went of business pretty fast. They where horrible and I remember them. They had CPU, IO and RAM overloading done to full extent. I had my fair share as well with cheap host. I guess we all start from somewhere. 

But soon I learned, you get what you pay for in hosting business - from website to server hosting. 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

They had friends in Nbs so when the drive my LB server was on crashed, they took a month to restore my slots and by then Nbs was bigger and LB was dead :/

You know how ETPro people are. Once they find a new server, they never go back

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Sad 1