!commands

The teacher

So I am level 7 in etpub and hardcore, but i don't have my 2 favourite commands:

!putteam (number) s (or you can do b and r for axis and allies)

!balance

I many times play at Europe times when there arent many admins around and those 2 commands are kind of necessary to keep a good game because of AFKs and very good teams against pretty bad ones.

Any change trial members like me (been like that for around 6 months BTW) could get those commands?

I don't remeber what level gets !shuffle and !balance(I think its 9), but I do agree that these cmds are a last resort, use !putteam to grap a single player to the entire team is not changed up.

I feel that once a player is wearing =F|A= tags in his/her name he/she should have these cmds, Players will ask admin to keep teams fair and if the trial members are unable to fix them, they endure agro players barking at them.

• Administrators

Totally agree Incoming, It has actually happened to me that people complaint because there is nothing I can do about AFKs, well i guess i could kick them but i dont think that's fair

afk's should be auto moved to spec :P Only VIP's are allowed to stay in spec as long as they want even if the server is full. That's perk we give as one of many benefits to VIP :)

i know on hardcore one of the commends we have !crybaby does not work no more for level 8 or level 9 and i know i used to have like 74 ccommends but it down to 69 now

• Administrators

i know on hardcore one of the commends we have !crybaby does not work no more for level 8 or level 9 and i know i used to have like 74 ccommends but it down to 69 now

Blame the spam and abuse which few cakes did :)

admin: Oh i see command called !freeze..

admin: hrm wtf it does? let's try it...

admin: !freeze

players: OMFG who the f*** froze me?

players: admin abusers...

admin: I just did !freeze... oh wait does it freezes all if I don't put any user name?

admin: !help

admin: !help

players: f***ing noob admin.. unfreeze ffs..

few mins passed by

admin: !unfreeze

admin2: oh wait !freeze..

admin2: hrm i was just trying to freeze admin.. hrm..

Above happened 3-4 times.. before regular starts complaining I just removed 'few' commands :)

Meh few noob admins didn't wanted to learn ... so demoted 1 and remove freeze ..

And anyways in new soundpack there would be no !soundpack commands.. would be all v55 type of commands so 'spam protection' works.

Cheers!

Blame the spam and abuse which few cakes did :)

Meh few noob admins didn't wanted to learn ... so demoted 1 and remove freeze ..

I have noticed the player that was actually freezing people during game was Promoted to level 9, might wanna look into that.

hmm..you should have putteam, though in etpub it would be !put as opposed to putteam i.e. !put rogue s afk . dunno bout balance

Hey, I go spec when I'm afk.

And !putteam does work on etpub.

Furthermore, !balance does not result in balanced teams in my experience. A lot of good players don't care about winning maps, so they have low PRW. Recently it decided that the way to make teams fair was to take me, the one player out of 6 on allies with a K/D above 2, and switch me to axis where 2 out of 4 of their players had K/D ratios over 3. Ya, completely fair...

Also, I think I found a way to stay spec forever on ETpub while afk without getting kicked and without VIP status. I won't post here so it gets abused, but if an admin wants to know so they can look into fixing it, send me a message or something.

Edited by ->RoGue

Hey, I go spec when I'm afk.

And !putteam does work on etpub.

Furthermore, !balance does not result in balanced teams in my experience. A lot of good players don't care about winning maps, so they have low PRW. Recently it decided that the way to make teams fair was to take me, the one player out of 6 on allies with a K/D above 2, and switch me to axis where 2 out of 4 of their players had K/D ratios over 3. Ya, completely fair...

Also, I think I found a way to stay spec forever on ETpub while afk without getting kicked and without VIP status. I won't post here so it gets abused, but if an admin wants to know so they can look into fixing it, send me a message or something.

sorry i wasent trying to make any specific link to you - just needed example of a player and since i saw your name under the list of 'whos reading this topic now' i guess that got stuck in my mind :P

and hmm..may be nq im thinking of then

and ah pro axis bias it seems :lol:

sorry i wasent trying to make any specific link to you - just needed example of a player and since i saw your name under the list of 'whos reading this topic now' i guess that got stuck in my mind :P

and hmm..may be nq im thinking of then

and ah pro axis bias it seems :lol:

Adolf Hitler would be kicking himself for not inventing !balance.