Norton Internet Security

Does anyone here, happen to have a 2009 Norton Internet Security Product Key that they will be willing too share with? I won't give it out to anyone, Im just low on funds and will not have the money too get a new key for a long time. :cry

If anyone is willing too help me out, Please shoot me an PM or Xfire. :hi

~Zipp

P.S. If this is not allowed I am so sorry!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Download Norton 360 premier for free and I will send you my 3rd activation key (each license allows three computers to be activated). Subscription is good through Dec 25, 2010. Send me a pm with your email address.

Download Norton 360 premier for free and I will send you my 3rd activation key (each license allows three computers to be activated). Subscription is good through Dec 25, 2010. Send me a pm with your email address.

Does 360 offer same things as Internet security does? I never used that one before.

I don't even know were to begin looking for it too download. Haha!

• 5 weeks later...

Norton never worked for my system always froze my system never had issues with Kaspersky you can try that if you like

go to www.kaspersky.com and download for free for one month see if you like it

Get rid of Norton and use other (free) solutions . Norton is digging so deep into your system i would never recommend it . I also had some comps in front of me where you werent able to deinstall that norton crap at all lol . And like Wolf said , it is possible youre having an instable system after you installed it .

If you want, I have Avast! Internet Security and some keys available.

It's Avast's best security program wich enables all protection from virtualizing to firewall. More info on avast.com.

So if interested, just say and I'll transfer the files to you by XFire or sumthing :)

If you want, I have Avast! Internet Security and some keys available.

It's Avast's best security program wich enables all protection from virtualizing to firewall. More info on avast.com.

So if interested, just say and I'll transfer the files to you by XFire or sumthing :)

send me ^_^

I don't have internet, well cable internet. Im using my apartments free wireless lol.

Does it say "linksys"? That's your neighbor's unsecured wireless lol.

There are dozens of free antivirus programs out there.

I use Norton SystemWorks 2003. I have had it since 2003 and it still finds stuff nothing else does. I just reinstall it when it expires and reuse the key. I paid for it, why not. It updates for fifteen minutes and then it is current to 2010.