Norton Internet Security

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Norton never worked for my system always froze my system never had issues with Kaspersky you can try that if you like

go to www.kaspersky.com and download for free for one month see if you like it

I got a pretty decent entertainment laptop($1200.00 USD) and never had a problem with norton on it :(

Does it say "linksys"? That's your neighbor's unsecured wireless lol.

There are dozens of free antivirus programs out there.

I use Norton SystemWorks 2003. I have had it since 2003 and it still finds stuff nothing else does. I just reinstall it when it expires and reuse the key. I paid for it, why not. It updates for fifteen minutes and then it is current to 2010.

Nah phantasm its not linksys, DLink is the name I believe, its just something my apartment complex offers for free for too its tendants and its a secured network. They give pass when you move in and change it once a month. As for my old 2009 NIS key, I do not have it, was lost during the move and same with the cd, but I made a norton account.. but even i do not even think that will work if I some how managed too download it online and had my previous key.

Get rid of Norton and use other (free) solutions . Norton is digging so deep into your system i would never recommend it . I also had some comps in front of me where you werent able to deinstall that norton crap at all lol . And like Wolf said , it is possible youre having an instable system after you installed it .

My system is fine, never said I had a problem with it lol :D

wow

i thought forums were made for sharing illegal stuff !! :yahoo

im preety sure krauersaut is not ur trademark !!!! :yahoo

6. No posting of torrent links, crack software links or any kind of illegal links. We don't allow any kind of illegal activities on our forums.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2786-forum-rules/

Your point is?

Yes, there's a large sign on my thighs saying "Don't talk to kids that are trying to provoke you!".

Dont talk to kids that are trying to provoke you !!!

preety huge sign

i wonder where it starts and where it ends

now thats what i call a huge thigh !!! :yahoo

Dont talk to kids that are trying to provoke you !!!

preety huge sign

i wonder where it starts and where it ends

now thats what i call a huge thigh !!! :yahoo

There was a really sweet image somewhere on the web which would fit perfectly as a reply. Hold on some minutes and let me find it for you.

Oh yeah, thank google. There it is:

20050818howaboutanicecu.jpg

I always wanted to post that on a public forum.

There was a really sweet image somewhere on the web which would fit perfectly as a reply. Hold on some minutes and let me find it for you.

Dubble phail ! :yahoo

You nailed him :D

So, Avast! Internet Security still available but not for long. Contact on PM if interested.