Gran Turismo 4

(Snake)

This is one of the best racing games out there, is my favorite game of cars, in this game you can

change every little thing of your car to make it a super car. :lol: I hope you can play some day. :yahoo

I think this game is a thousand times better than Need For Speed for the handling of this game

can not be achieved in Need For Speed.This is a super game of speed and handling. ;)

This game is for PS2

But it can also play on PC

Downloads

Links Megaupload (Are 2 pages) :rolleyes: (if you want,you can download it with jdownloader )

These are some pictures of the game:

granturismo4mobile20040.jpg granturismo5ps3trailer0.jpg

Well that's it

Thanks for watching

Edited by (Snake)

It look nice, but I'm really not a fan of this type of game :P

I liked Burnout tho haha

Rofl i love you avaa<3, that is the only racing game that i like, just cus it was the only racing game i beat my bro in LOL

I have it, and it was a damn good game. I managed to get to World Championship races but I never managed to clear them. The game is hard when it comes to later stages but still fun to play, it tends to be more demanding when it comes to handling, and is more simulator like as opposed to NFS. Maybe I should give it another try.

I have played every GT to the end (best driving simulator, way better than some forza). Lol i remember endurance races in this game, those were just wicked (6 or 12h was the longest?)

Ps. U should learn rules of this forum:

6. No posting of torrentlinks, crack software links or any kind of illegal links. We don't allow any kind of illegal activities on our forums.

I have played every GT to the end (best driving simulator, way better than some forza). Lol i remember endurance races in this game, those were just wicked (6 or 12h was the longest?)

Ps. U should learn rules of this forum:

6. No posting of torrentlinks, crack software links or any kind of illegal links. We don't allow any kind of illegal activities on our forums.

Ohhh sorry,i dont see that rule :unsure:

My bad :cry