Please limit rnades

Pepperonipizza

Rnades are really buffed up in the servers. Imo they need to be nerfed but I don't believe that's happening anytime soon.

Other way to even the playing level is to limit the amount of rifles available to the team. Please consider this, on noquarter medics have no adren, so every rnade that is even remotely accurate kills a player.

I suggest 1 available rifle per 5 players, with a maximum of 3.

• Like 1

Thats a no from me.. Rifle nades are rifle nades. they arnt a heavy weapon that can take out 6+ players at a time like panzer,flamethrower or mortar unless you get a lucky shot on a group of sitting players.. even then probably only 4 kills max..

Also imo limiting Rifle grenades will most likely cause no one to want too play engineers anymore and thus more maps will be ended quicker cause of no defence cause the people that do play engineers stoped because they don't like too use a smg with engi class...

Perhaps not to limit the use of the rnades, possibly to increase the amount of 'juice' I guess you can call it that it takes to shoot one. From 1\4 ish bar to maybe 3/4 with a slower charge time. This will still enable the use of the shot, yet it will render engys useless if they are not accurate at all, giving a chance to rush and take them out. I understand that they have the loading time which slows them down, but from the distance they have and the power in that shot, they usually get off 2 before 3rd suicide and kill shot when you get to them.

Just a thought.

Also imo limiting Rifle grenades will most likely cause no one to want too play engineers anymore and thus more maps will be ended quicker cause of no defence cause the people that do play engineers stoped because they don't like too use a smg with engi class...

By your reasoning, this also means less allies engineers. And therefore less chance that a map will be finished quicky.

I will do some changes tonight. I already did on hardcore.

Are these changes going to apply to Jay1? Lol 10 engies on oasis. None of them do obj and sit there rifle camping in the halls and in the entrances. Also the last time I seen allies win at oasis was over a month ago lol

• Administrators

Hardcore has different changes and NQ will have different changes.

Jaymod will have no changes for time being because I am think something different for Jaymod.