help me plz!

captnconcrete

team viewer ??? plz elaborate .. or are u picking on me again .lol :wub: I don't think I have ever played at beginners one so that's not me!!!!!maybe few times oh and fellas I work in a bar.

Teamwiever is a program, were u can let others to help you.. even if they are faraway :-).

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/use-cases/remote-support/

Send me your config and give me your monitors resolution and refresh rate and I'll fix it for you bud.

You can upload it here with out having to zip it up --> http://www.tinyupload.com

• Like 1

• Leader

BTW, Capt, did you do a /vid_reatart when you tested each /r_primitives 2 or 1 ??

I just tested that.  0,1 and 2 did not take effect until I did a /vid_restart.

/r_primitives 3 was very interesting.  It didn't matter if I did /vid_restart or not!   Bremen immediately showed lost or corrupted textures and my fps & ping did the Limbo Dance!  /vid_restart did not fix it, but restoring it to 2 did.   :D

post-8926-0-99014000-1503388102_thumb.jpg   

giphy.gif  << -- Limbo Expert extraordinaire !!!

Edited by RedBaird

giphy.gif  << -- Limbo Expert extraordinaire !!!

I wanna keep her under my bed.  Imagine being able to call out her name at anytime of day or night and she just comes waddling out like that. :D

• Like 1

• Leader

I think that her hair is holding her up.  Notice how she is leaning on it ?   :D

BTW, I just notice how bad my 3-star General avatar looks in the bottom left of my SS.  :)  Maybe we could use that for a Halloween skin.

Edited by RedBaird

Vertical sync, threaded optimization, and tripple buffering are the main ones that will give you low fps. Are you able to change those settings to off? If you don't have the option then you just need to update your drivers or install the Nvidia control center or whatever it's called. You could try different drivers too. I tried a few before settling on which ones you worked the best for ET.

Threaded Optimization is also important. ET is an old game that does not like multithreading.

You should also set a single core for the game

CTRL+SHIFT+ESC -> Processes ->

right click mouse for et.exe -> Set Affinity -> select one core (OK)

• Like 4

Maybe reinstalling would help it has for me in the past with problems? If you havent tries yet ofc, and if u do copy your etkey.

• Like 1