Lebron James

GraveDigger

Where is Lebron going?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Lebron James sign with?

• Staying in Cleveland
    • Going to Miami Heat
    • Going to New York Knicks

What a d-bag... taking up 1 hour on ESPN to announce where he is going? And its for charity? Why not just give to charity and announce who your going to play?

Every one know he is going to Cleveland any way. He is making the announcement from Cleveland, so i don't think he would be doing it there unless he was going to stay. (or has a death wish)

The airtime is good publicity for the charity. And the 1 hour airtime was ESPN's idea. One of the biggest free agency markets in the last 10 years, so I don't see what the big deal is about, the 1 hour will go by fast for me, it should be 2 hours. Its not like the full hour is going to be dedicated to just Lebron, a lot of it will since that is what everyone cares about, but they will talk about all the other trades and free agents too.

Edited by RoosterCogburn

If he stays in Cleavland they have some work to do to get someone there! Apparently Bosh doesn't want to play there and I don't blame him.

they are saying he will be joining dwade and bosh in miami..... gonna be epic.

Hes going too go where he can make the most money... like hes not already rich enough... Just like all the other high class celebs... going were the money is... and yet it always fails them in the end :)

P.S. Im from a town on the outskirts of Cleveland Ohio... Know what im talking about... Cannot wait too see his punk b*** ass fail and be living in a car on the outskirts of Miami.

If my sources are correct, Lebron took a large decrease in pay to go to Miami. I think he just wanted out of that crappy city. (no offence to people from cleveland)

Edited by RoosterCogburn