Lebron James

GraveDigger

Where is Lebron going?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Lebron James sign with?

• Staying in Cleveland
    • Going to Miami Heat
    • Going to New York Knicks

most of us were wrong, and yes--he did sing for less money. Really though, I have been to Cleveland and i have been to Miami--there is no comparison. Miami is a more attractive place to live in every aspect imaginable.

Actually, Miami has no state income tax so he would make the same, or less, if he had gone somewhere else.

And what was with that celebration/rock concert/ whatever. How lame.

You are right Click, but also factor in the high property taxes in florida too. They make up for it in other ways since the no income tax. And Cleveland could also have offered him that extra sixth year, only the home team can do that. Which probably would have been around 23 million dollars. But he cant put a price on a championship. He wasn't going to win one in Craplan....sorry, Cleveland.

6 years, $110 million. I really don't see the pay cut. He's roughly getting $18.3 million a year, throughout the contract of course, when his maximum this year was $16.6 mil.

I mean, I guess he could have made more, but I don't like how the media makes them sound like a championship is more important than the money to them.