Tribute to London :'(

.KeLFOuTO!r.

One more savage blind attack against innocent people last night in London. 

I know such topics are not "fun", but I can't contribute to a social forum by sharing farting cats images today while this just happened.

london.png

• Like 6

Too much of this in the UK I hate it it upsets me very much as UK is where I am from and it's very bad this keeps happening

• Like 1

It's getting ridiculous now.  Our police really need to start acting on intel given to them rather than 'holding it on record' until it's too late. 

• Like 2

Gosh. What the hell is going on there... Was it a young dude again? So easily brainwashed to do stupid things. The guy in manchester went to my dads school. All this is so close to home. :(

• Like 1

Gosh. What the hell is going on there... Was it a young dude again? So easily brainwashed to do stupid things. The guy in manchester went to my dads school. All this is so close to home. :(

It was three guys, targeted people on London Bridge in their van, then crashed it into the barriers, got out weilding knives and began stabbing people..  Not sure on all the casualties but I know one woman stumbled into a nearby pub (bar) bleeding from the mouth with a stab wound to her neck.

I know police shot two of them last night but not sure on the third..

Edited by Chuckun
  • Like 1

It was three guys, targeted people on London Bridge in their van, then crashed it into the barriers, got out weilding knives and began stabbing people..  Not sure on all the casualties but I know one woman stumbled into a nearby pub (bar) bleeding from the mouth with a stab wound to her neck.

Seems they were all put down by police

• Like 1

Thats horrific... I cant comprehend how anyone can do such a thing. Im curious to know what pushed them to this extreme...

Thats horrific... I cant comprehend how anyone can do such a thing. Im curious to know what pushed them to this extreme...

Well my thoughts are our government needs to stop putting it's toes in other countries and bombing them. That's what causes extremists to band together and cause mayhem. And when unstable people get recruited to 'get back at the system' this is what happens.

• Like 2

There are alot of replies why they do this. 

Oneof them is that committing attacks as horrible as possible to encourage western people's rejection. 

Which will generate more racism and raise of nationalisms.

Which will bring more muslims to join their cause, and provide them more power. 

• Like 1

There are alot of replies why they do this.

Oneof them is that committing attacks as horrible as possible to encourage western people's rejection.

Which will generate more racism and raise of nationalisms.

Which will bring more muslims to join their cause, and provide them more power.

That's what they want but it's not what we'll give. 95% of us know these idiots aren't real Muslims (they are just psychopaths who think they are doing something worthy), and we still embrace a multicultural nation where we are accepting of all religions and races.

I'll be visiting London in a couple of weeks to visit friends / family. These idiots aren't going to stop us doing what we want to do. We're not afraid.

Edited by Chuckun
  • Like 3

That's what they want but it's not what we'll give. 95% of us know these idiots aren't real Muslims (they are just psychopaths who think they are doing something worthy), and we still embrace a multicultural nation where we are accepting of all religions and races.

I'll be visiting London in a couple of weeks to visit friends / family. These idiots aren't going to stop us doing what we want to do. We're not afraid.

I wish more people shared your opinion.