Heyo!

Tukkonen

I'm not an artist, so i couldn't make a punching bag with 3ds max :D I'm a programmer and this our current project on making own 3d-engine is quite a challenge, and very educational. Teaches how much work those ready engines has done. Like all collision checks, building collisions from the map model 'n all. I love it <3

Ah okay didn't know, anyway I have programmed also quite a bit when I was pretty young and also worked making collisions etc but then for 2d games.

• Like 1

Ah okay didn't know, anyway I have programmed also quite a bit when I was pretty young and also worked making collisions etc but then for 2d games.

I should've mentioned this :D Anyways making collisions are fun ^^ And making "real'ish" physics lol.

• Like 1

I should've mentioned this :D Anyways making collisions are fun ^^ And making "real'ish" physics lol.

Yes, but to make real physics you need to work with stuff like car_speed/angle*car_direction , and the likes of that.

• Like 1

Yes, but to make real physics you need to work with stuff like car_speed/angle*car_direction , and the likes of that.

I have some idea about this. We had game physics course, and it's just too much work to start calculate bullet trajectorys with given time we have right now. In theory i SHOULD know how to make these calculations, but in reality i don't have a clue about eulermethods or what was it :D Kinda lost with the terms. That physics course had a task to make a simple cannon game, where air resistance, wind, gravity effects on the trajectory

Edited by Tukkonen

I have some idea about this. We had game physics course, and it's just too much work to start calculate bullet trajectorys with given time we have right now. In theory i SHOULD know how to make these calculations, but in reality i don't have a clue about eulermethods or what was it :D Kinda lost with the terms. That physics course had a task to make a simple cannon game, where air resistance, wind, gravity effects on the trajectory

I remember playing that simple cannon game on one of my old pc's.  The concept of the game was quite simple but challenging due to different elements in the game as you mentioned like air resistance, wind, and gravity effects on the trajectory. As simple as the concept of that game was, it was still fun.  :D

• Like 1

I remember playing that simple cannon game on one of my old pc's.  The concept of the game was quite simple but challenging due to different elements in the game as you mentioned like air resistance, wind, and gravity effects on the trajectory. As simple as the concept of that game was, it was still fun.  :D

Like ET. Simple concept, aim 'n shoot. Still fun :D

• Like 1