K.I.A reporting

KIA

Yes your probably right, sounds fun maybe i join beginners 2 xp save someday, i have been doing 1 on 1's with someone called hipemotic who has been 14 th of the world and knifed him few times also in close combat on the swatserver and he said i will only like it if you are getting good against me, so yes that's why im mostly confident even against playerd who are ranked in the top 100 of the et splatterladder, more like it doesn't suprise me much and hipemotic was also a member of swat just like I am, wish you best in your server maybe see you sometime on noquarter #1 server , and i think the reason im not leaving noquarter mod is cause swat server also had noqaurter mod and the hitboxes for head are on the head itself and in etpro mod hitboxes are different so that's one of the reasons i stay mainly with noquarter mod

Welcome to the community​!

What kind of planes do you purchase? Like general aviation or business? I've been in aviation (working, home building, and flying) for 31 years of the 31 I've been on this planet... Or flying above it :P. It's always interesting to hear about how other countries take to the skys or stay firmly on the ground due to laws.

Welcome to the community​!

What kind of planes do you purchase? Like general aviation or business? I've been in aviation (working, home building, and flying) for 31 years of the 31 I've been on this planet... Or flying above it :P. It's always interesting to hear about how other countries take to the skys or stay firmly on the ground due to laws.

Thanks,

i am empoyed by the biggest aviation company in Czech Republic called Aero Vodochody AEROSPACE, you can check their websides if you are interessted. I am a "hardware" buyer (bolts, waschers, rivets etc.) for a lot of programs. But if i am proud of someting special made by AERO, then it would be our own production of a light jet/combat trainers L-39, L-159 and L-39NG (in developent). Every time they fly over my head i am getting goseebumbs. My dream is to make a pilot licence for small motorized planes, but its quite expensive in my country and the planes even more, but never say never.

Edited by KIA
  • Like 1

Yes your probably right, sounds fun maybe i join beginners 2 xp save someday, i have been doing 1 on 1's with someone called hipemotic who has been 14 th of the world and knifed him few times also in close combat on the swatserver and he said i will only like it if you are getting good against me, so yes that's why im mostly confident even against playerd who are ranked in the top 100 of the et splatterladder, more like it doesn't suprise me much and hipemotic was also a member of swat just like I am, wish you best in your server maybe see you sometime on noquarter #1 server , and i think the reason im not leaving noquarter mod is cause swat server also had noqaurter mod and the hitboxes for head are on the head itself and in etpro mod hitboxes are different so that's one of the reasons i stay mainly with noquarter mod

Hi.

1 vs.1 in my opinion, especially agains a "good player" can give you some skills, but ET is mainly an objective team based shooter, were two teams should fight each other, not just two players, belive me, its more fun if you can support your team, then just keep fragging (or trying) one player. And yet i didn´t spoke about the good feeling when you perform a nice multikill with your smg. About the hitboxes, yes you are right, ET is an old game and in the original the hitboxes often seems to be desynchronized, but siLENT mod, which runs on begginers 2 also solving this issues and its working just fine. Maybe you should give it a try. 

• Like 2

Okay will think it over well not only 1 on 1 bit with swatserver full of other players aswell so i encounter him then by suprise so that makes it even more exciting or a challenge but yes i could handle it

• 3 weeks later...