A lot of connection interruption

Krepox

I can confirm that last night I was constantly interrupt connection of jay1, practically every 15 minutes I had to disconnect, connect and reconnect to play 15 minutes on the server jay1

Hey F|A clannies,

Lately i'm playing with a new cfg and i've noticed that i have a lot of connection interruption on FA1. I dont know if its an issue with my cfg or the internet. I still think the first one, but i have no clue what it could be. Also resetted my settings to recommend but still having the problem.

When i play on for example HBC server i have no problems at all. Never had it before. I also think that its not a internet problem. No other programs running in the background so i'm clueless.

I have you guys can help me out with this, cuz its kinda annoying :P

Cya

Krepox

Edit: Here's my cfg 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0vh0nwaxk1okp2f/etconfig.cfg

Dunno if was already mentioned but the servers are not in the same place. So you could try to start doing some network tests like tracert/traceroute to the each servers location before messing with your settings.

Edited by zrong

I've tried a few things, still have no clue what the problem is. I've played hardcore today and steady 94 ping. No lags at all. 

Deleted jaymod folder, and still bad connection. Maybe the server does not like me ? :P

• Like 1

Oke guys, i think i know what the problem is. Something in my jaymod folder is interrupting with my connection. I dont know what and how but i think thats the problem. I've played on your silent & etpro servers and i didnt have any problems there. But when i joined a jaymod server the lags were back. So i thought, lets delete the whole jaymod folder! But its stilll not resolving anything... 

Oke guys, i think i know what the problem is. Something in my jaymod folder is interrupting with my connection. I dont know what and how but i think thats the problem. I've played on your silent & etpro servers and i didnt have any problems there. But when i joined a jaymod server the lags were back. So i thought, lets delete the whole jaymod folder! But its stilll not resolving anything... 

its a sign, don't play jaymod 

• Like 1

I'm going to have to step in and say this internet interruption is server related. Sense I took up a new job and have very limited time to get on the server starting this week every time I come on in the past week it's been nothing but disgust so you know it's not actually on the user end.

Well, this thread helped me alot. So thank you guys. 

BrokeDick
SillyJoe

Where as it's not perfect, and not completely smooth. It's ALOT smoother for me now. So I really appreciate this. Thank you. I just hope that it's not temporary, as when it starts lagging like it was... it's really hard to play. Thanks guys. 

Edited by laggermcjagger