willo build

=Plat00n=

am saving for the radeon 5970 will it fit in that case?

it will be tight about inch and a half play

£945 but i got a monitor and speakers 4 free

other things am looking at are: dell 24 inch monitor,radeon 5970,logitech g19,razor mamba mouse and razor goliathus fragged speed mat

eyefinity is the future :yahoo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other things am looking at are: dell 24 inch monitor,radeon 5970,logitech g19,razor mamba mouse and razor goliathus fragged speed mat

5970 is overkill if you play only Wolfenstein ET lol :D..but if you like to play All Maxed real games, like Crysis,

Far Cry 2 and something else what rly needs power, then its ok :D.. If i trust internet information, 5970 needs 50A(mps) -> 12v rail (600w psu =minimum); So if you have more than one 12v lines, you need to be sure both lines give more than 25A(mp) in 12v rail..Single 12v amp rail is awesome in here, only you need to know is how much it gives Amps in 12v rail, but this information just in case :] Good Quality 800w psu should be able to make 50Amps, better check it on your manufacturer website. If you buy Razer, why not buy Razer keyboard? :] Razer for players :]

[PSU 12v rail source http://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=104805.0;wap2 ] -Sokas*

i think its a good price...the 5970 is a very good card...for that card i would wait also a time :yahoo

ihave the razor mamba also and i luv it:-)a good keyboard? before i had the lycosa from razor...a great keyboard!!!but if u want the best one---take the logitech g19 :yahoo this is the best i´ve ever had....and the small monitor is a great gimmick too:-)

am saving for the radeon 5970 will it fit in that case?

it will be tight about inch and a half play

should fit. Its a pretty big case.

can u tell me a good razor keyboard ?

Well i have so far experience of 2 Razer kb's, Lycosa and Tarantula; are both good. Lycosa has background lights by touching ( ON/OFF) Tarantula is not so Bling, some randomly flashing lights and some buttons you can add and so on.

IMO, both kb's has 100% programmable, disable WINDOWS button (TY Razer :D) no desktop flashes meanwhile playing :]

To me its important in playing but don't know your interests :D. You can scroll to products in Razer home page;

http://www.razerzone.com/ :]

Lol the haf 932 is a full size case so anything out now will fit in it. Eyeinfinity was the future before 3DVS was introducted, nice motherboard, if you et a razedr keyboard dont get the mirror edition, too hard to keep clean.

• 3 weeks later...

Got two more items the razer mamba gaming mouse and the razer goliathus control edition am happy with them all ready only 3 more items left on my hitlist

Logitech g19

dell 24 inch monitor

radeon 5970

Got two more items the razer mamba gaming mouse and the razer goliathus control edition am happy with them all ready only 3 more items left on my hitlist

Logitech g19

dell 24 inch monitor

radeon 5970

Lol it must be your pay day =P

Lol the haf 932 is a full size case so anything out now will fit in it. Eyeinfinity was the future before 3DVS was introducted, nice motherboard, if you et a razedr keyboard dont get the mirror edition, too hard to keep clean.

What is 3dvs? I have seen eyefinity at work and it's looks amazing is 3dvs better than that send me a clip so I can see it

• 2 weeks later...

just done my overclocking on my intel i7 860 results =197 x 21 =4137 mhz my computer reading 4.17 ghz

here my speedtest results for f|a 2

911345643.png

tulsageoff love your rig and video very tidy build them lights and fans set everything off well

i will put some pictures on soon